Adbomination

Isaac charges at Derek only to be easily taken down. Boyd is to the side watching and Erika is standing in the subway carts, waiting her turn. Isaac goes again but Derek just knocks him down.

Erika lunges at him from behind but he turns around, grabs her by the neck, and throws her down next to Isaac.

Derek shoots them both an annoyed look and says, "Does anyone wanna try to not be completely predictable?"

On that, Erika springs up, wrapping her legs around Derek's hips and attacking his lips with hers.

Derek doesn't respond and immediatly throws her off him and wipes his lips in disgust.

"That's the last time you do that." Derek commands.

"Why? Because I'm a Beta?" Erika asks.

"Because he loves my mommy." A little voice says.

The four wolves turn to see Cassidy and Jason at the bottom of the staircase. Jason rushes over to Derek, anticipating for him to pick him up. Derek does just that and Cassie moves towards them.

Derek puts Jason down after hugging him and kisses Cassidy on the cheek. Jason walks over to Isaac's and say, "What's up pup?"

"Nothing. What about you Jace?" Isaac asks.

"Who the hell is the bitch and offspring." Erika asks.

"The bitch is Cassidy, Derek's girlfriend." Cassie answers form her spot beside him. "And the offspring is Jason, our son."

"You have a kid and girlfriend?" Erika questions.

"Obviously." Isaac says.

"And you knew?" She asks him.

"Ya. I stayed a night at their house after my dad..."

"Cassie, this is Erika, and Boyd. This is Cassie."

"But only he calls her that." Isaac says.

"What do we call her?" Boyd asks.

"CJ is good. Cassidy Joan." Derek says, which makes her slap his arm, not liking her middle name

"Are we done?" Isaac questions, flexing his hand. "I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal."

Jason walks over to Cassidy as Derek walks over to Isaac. Derek gives him a fake sincere look and crouches down.

"Come here." Isaac hands him his hand. Derek than twists it, causing it break. "A hundred and one. You think I'm teaching other how to fight? I'm teaching you how to survive."

Derek stands back up and walks a little away form everyone.

"If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?" Isaac asks, hand healed.

"I don't know." Derek admits. "But they're planning something. And you especially know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, it's going to strike again. Until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know... As fast as I can teach you."

From there, Derek walks away and into a subway cart. Cassidy has Jason go to Isaac while she goes to Derek.

He's sitting on a bench, hands on his knees and face in his hands. Cassidy walks over to him and kneels so she's in between his legs and looking at him.

"You don't have to tackle this all on your own." Cassie tells him.

"Who else is there. This thing is killing people."