Chaos Rising

"Why is Chris Evans so hot?" Cassidy asks.

"Mom, you're with dad. You can't think that!" Jason objects.

He and Cassidy are on the couch in their house. They're watching the Avengers and Cassie is fanning over Captain America.

"I know. But, man those arms."

"When I go to dad's tomorrow, I'm telling him you said that."

"You are not."

"Are to."

"I'll let you buy hot lunch for the week."

"Deal."

...

"I'm starting to not like this idea." Isaac says as he paces in the loft. "It sounds kind of dangerous. You know what, I defiantly don't like this idea and I defiantly don't like him."

"You'll be fine." Derek, who is sitting at the desk looking through a book, says.

"Does it have to be him?"

"He knows how to do it, I don't. It'll be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself."

"Ya know, Scott doesn't trust him right? And personally, well I, I trust Scott."

"Do you trust me?"

Isaac hesitates than says,

"Ya...I still don't like him."

"Nobody likes him." Derek states.

Just than, the loft door slides open, revealing Peter.

"Boys. FYI. Yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired. But, my hearing still works. So, I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is you're feeling, straight to my face."

"We don't like you." Derek bluntly says. He than closes a book and stands up. "Now shut up and help us."

"Fair enough." Peter says extending his claws.

...

Minutes later, Isaac is sitting on a chair in the middle of the loft. Peter's standing behind Issac and Derek's sitting on the coffee table.

"Relax," Peter says. "I'll get more out of you if you're calm."

"How do you know how to do this again?" Isaac asks.

"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by Alphas. Since it's a skill that requires a lot of practice. One slip and you can paralyze...or kill them."

Derek looks at Peter, concern written on his face.

"But you've had a lot of practice though, right?" Isaac asks.

"Well I've never paralyzed anyone."

Derek's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Wait, does that mean that you-"

Isaac's cut off by Peter digging his claws into Isaac's neck. Derek watches as Isaac grips Peter's hands. Isaac starts to try to take Peter's hands away. Derek steps forward a little.

"Wait." Peter says. "I see them."

Peter continues for about ten seconds then he rips his claws out of Isaac. Peter grasp his hand while Isaac touches the back if his neck.

"What'd you see?" Derek asks.

"Ahh," Peter starts. "It was confusing. A...image, vague...shapes."

"But you saw something." Derek says.

"Isaac found them."

"Erika and Boyd?"