Epilogue

"Push! One more time!" The doctor encourages.

Cassidy groans, feeling Derek wipe the sweat off her forehead. Her water broke on their way from dropping Jason off at school. Now she has been in labor for 10 hours and might kill Derek if the baby doesn't come out.

It's his fault she's in this mess.

"Come on Cassie, you can do this. One more push and she's here, okay." Derek says to her, his green eyes looking at her with love and adoration. 

She nods and does as asked, pushing one more time.

A cry is heard. A loud shrieking cry of a baby and Cassie bursts into tears as does Derek.

"It's a baby girl!" The doctor announces. "Dad, want to cut the cord."

Dereks walks over and sees his baby girl for the first time. Bright blonde hair is atop her head, eyes bluer than the sky - just like her mother.  Derek cuts the cord and watches the doctor quickly clean her off, before wrapping her.

"Here you are." The doctor hands Derek the baby and he walks over to Cassie.

He leans down and hands her the baby. She pulls her to her chest, tears still falling.

"Hi sweetheart." Cassidy whispers. "You're so beautiful aren't you?"

"She is." Derek states, smiling at his two girls.

...

"You have to be very careful okay." Derek tells Jason as they enter the hospital room. "She may be a Hale but she's just a baby."

"I know dad. I just want to hug her!." Jason exclaims. "Momma!" He yells, running towards the women.

Right before he can reach her, Derek grabs his shirt, yanking him back and into his chest.

"Ow dad!" Jason scrunches his face. 

"Sorry. But I just got done telling you to be careful."

"You said with my sister. Not mom." Jason points out.

"Well mom is a little sore right now okay." Derek questions, giving him a pointed look.

Jason nods then turns back to his mother to see her smiling at him. She scoots towards one side of the bed, wincing as she does so, before patting the spot on her left.

Jason follows and climbs in next to her, resting his had on her shoulder. Derek walks over, something in his arms. Jason can barely contain his excitement as he finally sees his sister for the first time.

"Jason." Derek starts. "We would like for you to meet your little sister."

"Rose Talia Hale." Cassidy finishes as Derek leans down, handing the baby to his son.

Jason smiles wide at his little sister. 

"Hi Rosie. I'm your big brother. I'm never going to let anything bad happen to you. Promise." Jason whispers, kissing her head.

Derek and Cassidy look at each other, bright smiles on their faces.

The never thought that they would move back to Beacon Hills yet here they are. Now a family of four, in the same place they grew up, ready to raise their own kids.

"I love you." Cassidy mouths to Derek.

"I love you too." 

THE END

...

A/N

AGAIN I am so so so sorry for leaving you in the dust. So sorry this epilogue sucks. I just hope I was able to give a little bit of closure!

Thank you for reading.

Makenzie <3