Fury

"I just can't wait to go home." Melissa says.

"I have to pick Jason up than I'm good to go." Cassidy mentions.

"I -" Melissa cuts herself off, her phone ringing. "One second."

Cassidy nods. Melissa answer her phone to talk to Scott.

Scott calls mom and puts her on speaker phone.

"Scott, do you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Melissa says.

"This one's sixteen. He's got dark hair. Looks like a normal teenager." Scott says from the other line.

"Ya, he looks evil." Stiles adds.

"Scott, I already talked to the police about this."

"Okay mom. Cassidy was with you. I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you. Show her too."

Scott takes the picture and sends it.

"Did you get it?" He asks.

"Ya." Mom answers. "Cassidy, do you recognize this kid?"

Cassie leans in to see the picture and nods,

"Do you recognize him? Do you remember him?" Scott asks.

"Ya." Cassidy says. "I stopped him because he was treading mud in the hall."

"Scott, what's going on?" Melissa asks

"It's, it's nothing mom. I'll explain later. I gotta go."

Scott hangs up and Melissa and Cassidy share a look.

"That was weird."

...

"What now Scott?" Melissa asks her son.

"Can you and Cassidy come down to the station after your shift. We need you to identify someone." Scott asks.

Melissa turns to Cassie and the girl nods, hearing what Scott said.

"Ya, we'll be there about quarter after ten." Melissa confirms.

"Okay, bye."

...

"Derek." A name calls. "Derek."

Derek, who is in an unknown place. Grabs his ears, trying to block out a fuzzy, wiring like noise.

"We don't have much time." The voice says.

The sound becomes piercing and Derek's eyes shoot open. Dr. Deaton is kneeling over him.

"That sound, what was it?" Derek questions.

Deaton smirks, holding up a dog whistle. Derek rolls his eyes and goes to stand but he stumbles. Deaton catches him saying,

"You're going to be weak for a few hours."

Derek looks around, at the ground, and at his arm. "It really happened." Derek notes.

"Don't worry." Deaton starts. "You're still an Alpha. Just not a particularly competent one."

Ignoring the insult, Derek asks, "Where's Peter."

"I don't know."

"How bout you tell me why exactly you're helping me." Derek demands harshly.

"Helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life. Helping you was a promise I made to your mother."

Derek's eyes widen and admits, "Laura told me that you're some kind of advisor."

"What Peter managed to do comes with a price. He's going to be physically weak for some time. He's going to rely on his intelligence, his words. He's going to come at you Derek.