Final Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers!

I feel like I am addressing so many people. 75k reads and rising every single day. I am beyond grateful and blessed to have every single one of you read my book.

I remember in October, seeing that I had 50+ notifications from Wattpad, I was confused. Until I saw that this book was #17 in romance. Out of millions of books.

I gasped, I texted my mom and best friend right away. I had to tell all my friends at school which prompted them to find me online but I don't care.

Now I am consistently getting growth on this book and the one question: is there going to be a sequel.

The short answer: yes.

The long answer:
I am a busy college student. Woman in STEM mind you. I usually write in the summer time when I have the freedom to do so. I wrote this book two summers ago. I would not have left this book on a cliffhanger if I did not have intentions of a sequel. It's just I don't know what the plot would be. The main focus would be a trial for Penny and the continued romance, but I need more and some higher stakes. I need to plan it out and right now, I have few ideas.

Please be patient with me! There is going to be a sequel, when I don't know. Hopefully soon. Thank you all so so so so so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed what I have to offer.

Love, Maddie