Chapter 7: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 7

Team leader Gao brought Ye You to the deputy head. Before he could speak, the deputy head asked eagerly, "How is it? Can he do it?"

"There is no problem, just let him go. As long as he can play normally after taking the stage, there must be no problem." Leader Gao said excitedly.

"Are you sure? He hasn't rehearsed with the band, can he cooperate?" The deputy head was a little worried and confirmed to him again.

"He sings much better than Guo Yu, no problem, don't worry, I can guarantee it." Leader Gao assured again.

"Okay, I'll make arrangements and let the band members cooperate with him as much as possible." After the deputy head finished speaking, he strode away.

After the head of the group left, the leader looked at Ye You, and said in a gentle manner, "Don't be nervous when you come to the stage later, just follow the normal performance you just sang, and don't be stressed."

"Okay." Ye You nodded, "Then I'll go backstage to prepare."

"Go, go, don't be nervous, don't be under pressure." Although Team Leader Gao told the deputy head that he could guarantee it, he was still somewhat worried. After all, this was Ye You's first time on stage. He had never rehearsed with the band, so it was impossible for him not to be nervous.

Ye You returned to the backstage, everyone immediately stopped talking about him, and then they all observed his expression, but could not see anything from Ye You's calm face as always.

"How is it? Leader Gao said that?" Ji Wen asked worriedly.

"The high team leader and the deputy head asked me to prepare for the stage." Ye You opened the thermos cup and took a sip of water.

"Really let you go?" Ji Wen said guiltily, "I'm really sorry. It's all my fault. I joke around regardless of the occasion and don't look at the atmosphere, and it hurts you."

"It doesn't matter, isn't it just singing a song? I'm not worried, so you don't have to worry." Ye You said indifferently.

"Also, since both the senior team leader and the deputy team leader agreed to let you on stage, there should be no problem." Ji Wen patted his chest, trying to make himself less nervous.

The people around were eavesdropping on the conversation between the two of them. Isn't it just singing a song when they heard Ye You's words? Many people showed mocking smiles, and some even rolled their eyes, feeling that he was not only thick-skinned, but also arrogant and arrogant.

Before Ye You took the stage, there were still five or six shows to be performed in front of him. After each show, a group of people would leave and another group would come in from the backstage.

When it was finally time for Ye You to play, the team leader, the deputy head, and Xu Jingyuan, who had heard what had happened, all gathered around to appease him, telling him not to be nervous and to play normally. Seeing Ye You's treatment, many people couldn't help but feel jealous, so they hoped that he would make a fool of himself.

Ye You walked from the aisle to the stage. The dance team just stepped off the stage. When Ye Chen passed by him, he stood still and looked at him and said, "Come on, don't make a mistake, there are many leaders watching, if If you make a mistake, the commander and the others will be implicated."

"Thank you for the reminder." Ye You glanced at him coldly, then continued walking.

When Ye You came to the stage, the curtain was closed, and Zhao Yu was the cello accompaniment of the band. When he saw Ye You came to the stage, he gave him an encouraging look, and Ye You nodded slightly to him.