Chapter 71: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 13

"Personal test?" Yu Fenglian looked at the nurse with an indescribable expression and said, "Why do you need a paternity test? Could it be that this child is not my son's?"

"I don't dare to talk nonsense about this. I'm just giving you a small suggestion. As for whether to do it or not, you can only decide for yourself." After the nurse finished speaking, she put the child in the hands of Yu Fenglian Let her hug.

Yu Fenglian looked at the child she was holding, the golden lanugo and the eyes that opened from time to time, her whole body began to tremble, she raised her head and shouted loudly: "He Xu, He Xu, come out!"

He Xu heard the **** scream, thought something had happened to the child, and immediately walked out quickly.

"What's wrong mom?" He Xu asked suspiciously.

"Did you watch this child be born?" Yu Fenglian couldn't help trembling in her heart and looked at He Xu and asked, "You watched this child born, right?"

"Yes, I saw Lu Ning gave birth to him with my own eyes." Seeing his parents' ugly faces, He Xu became even more puzzled: "How come? Is there something wrong with the child?"

"The problem is big!" Yu Fenglian shouted loudly, "This child, this child is a mixed-race child, how could you and Lu Ning's child be mixed-race?!"

"Mixed... mixed race?" He Xu was stunned, unable to react.

"What the **** is going on?! What the **** is going on!" Yu Fenglian was so anxious that she started to become hysterical, and she shouted loudly: "Tell me now! Why did Lu Ning give birth to a mixed-race child? !"

He Minjie clenched his fist forcefully. As soon as he saw He Xu's unresponsive expression, he knew that he must not know what was going on. Otherwise, how could he hide such a big thing without telling it.

"What are you arguing about?" Qu Hui walked out and said dissatisfiedly, "Xiao Ning fell asleep just after giving birth. You are so noisy, do you want him to rest or what?"

"Rest?" Yu Fenglian sarcastically gritted her teeth and said, "He still has the face to rest?"

"What do you mean by that?" Qu Hui said angrily: "Our family Xiaoning gave birth to a child for your He family. Why does he have no face to rest? You made it clear to me."

"Make it clear, okay!" Yu Fenglian handed the child in her arms to Qu Hui and said, "Look at it, see for yourself! This is a blond and blue-eyed half-blood! If it is the child of our He family , how could he be a half-breed?!"

"Hybrid?" Qu Hui stared blankly at the child and said, "Impossible, don't talk nonsense about this kind of thing!"

"Am I talking nonsense?" Yu Fenglian was so pale that she could hardly breathe: "The matter is already in front of you, do you still want to argue?! Your Lu Ning is simply a shameless beast! She is pregnant with someone else. His child, we even let our He family take care of him carefully and endure the humiliation of your Lu family! Now that he has given birth to someone else's child, do you still want us to bear it?! Your Lu family is too deceiving, so just Aren't you afraid of thunder?!"

As soon as Lu Changxiao opened the door and walked out, he heard Yu Fenglian's scolding so ugly, he couldn't help frowning and asked, "What are you arguing about again?"

"She, she said that Lu Ning gave birth to a blond and blue-eyed mixed-race child, how is this possible?" Qu Hui looked at Lu Changxiao in disbelief and said, "If Lu Ning was really pregnant with someone else's child and was a mixed-race child, he would definitely tell Ours!"

Lu Changxiao looked at the child in Yu Fenglian's arms, suppressed the shock in his heart and said, "Don't worry, maybe there is something wrong with this child, Lu Ning is absolutely impossible for him to be pregnant with someone else's child and hide it. about things not to say."