Chapter 79: Violent White Lotus 6

When the academy announced Ye You's exam results, the discussion on the star network changed from heated to intense.

- My God, this is impossible, right? ! Although I can't fully understand the above content, the full score is too exaggerated.

- This... These records are also too perfect, so perfect that people can't believe that these contents are made by humans.

- Duke Du Yao is the person I admire most in my life. I thought that no matter what he did, I would firmly trust him. But now, I am actually shaken by these academic achievements, I...I really don't know what to do.

—I have no way of believing that these contents are true, but I also do not want to believe that Duke Du Yao will make a forgery for his fiancée, and I don't know what I should think.

-I think, with Duke Du Yao's IQ, even if he wants to fake it, it is absolutely impossible for people to see it. Is it necessary for him to make the fake so obvious?

—Maybe it's just to make people feel that fakes can't be so fake? I...I want to trust Duke Duyao, but....

—Maybe we were too mythical about Duke Du Yao before. After all, he is also a human being with flesh and blood, and everyone has emotions and desires. Maybe he was also carried away because of love for a while?

- Ever since Duke Du Yao suddenly announced his engagement, I have had a bad hunch, and now the hunch has really come true. The person who dragged him back has appeared, and he may do more ridiculous things for this fiancee in the future, everyone. Or persuade him, let him stop the loss in time.

-Yes, I also think that Duke Du Yao's fiancée is here to destroy Duke Du Yao's image. This is definitely just the beginning. Let's go and persuade Lord Du Yao together.

Ye You looked at Du Yao with apologetic eyes after watching the discussion on Xing.com and said, "I seem to have caused you trouble."

Because Ye You was accustomed to controlling his own superpowers before, he had never tried to fully exert his superpowers, so he overplayed them accidentally. I saw my ability grow after I came into this world. If he had known that it would cause such a bad impact to Du Yao, he would have tried to control it as much as possible. Anyway, it didn't matter if he went to the Higher Branch a year or two later.

After Du Yao explained to his subordinates, he closed the crystal card on his wrist, walked over to sit next to Ye You, hugged him and said, "Some of the comments on the Star Online are actually deliberately inciting and guiding public opinion. The purpose is to In order for me to break the engagement with you, it doesn't matter what you say outside now, you can play normally according to your own progress, no matter what degree you achieve, it doesn't matter, there is no need for any pressure."

After Du Yao announced that he was engaged to Ye You, people kept persuading him to break the engagement and reconsider a more suitable candidate. No matter what others said about him, he could not care, but he couldn't bear what they kept saying about Ye You. How bad. He knew that Ye You had super powers, and believed that with Ye You's abilities, even if he controlled a little more, he could still shock everyone. He wants everyone in the universe to know how good Ye You is, and sooner or later everyone will envy him for getting such a treasure.

..................

Jin Lan felt very angry when she knew that Ye You had passed the most difficult basic examinations in only half a year. In order to complete and maintain this record, he worked hard, and even deliberately delayed his enrollment due to his poor health, just to be better prepared.