Chapter 91: Violent White Lotus 18

Ye You's more than a dozen cousins ​​all sat down at the long dining table, waiting for Ye You to appear.

"This real prince is more noble than the fake prince. If you look at this bedroom, everything is luxurious and exquisite." After Angus finished speaking, he gave Jin Lan a mocking look.

"You've never seen the world, it's really shameful!" Penny said mockingly looking at Angus.

"I don't have a brother who is a prince, how can you see so much in the world?" Angus smiled and said, "I just don't know if Brother Jinlan's bedroom is also like that of Brother Ye You. The bedroom is so grand and luxurious? Speaking of which, I have never been to your bedroom since Brother Jinlan has been the prince for so long. Before, it was because of Her Majesty and the Queen that we were not allowed to enter the palace to say hello, but now everything has been restored. Zhou's greeting, I don't know when will I have the opportunity to go to the bedroom of Emperor Jinlan's brother to greet him?"

"You..." Penny began to tremble because he was angry. He was about to stand up and curse, but was stopped by Jin Lan.

"Penny!" Jin Lan held Penny's shoulder, then glanced coldly at Angus without saying anything.

Angus pulled the corners of his mouth mockingly, but did not continue to say anything.

Everyone stood up immediately until Ye You came out with a refreshing look.

After Ye You sat down in the main seat, he smiled and said, "Everyone, please sit down."

After they all sat down, Ye You looked at each of them quickly, and then said: "This is our first time to sit and eat together, you don't have to be too restrictive, although we are not brothers, we are also. Cousins ​​who are related by blood should naturally unite more closely than others and win more honors for the royal family."

"Jin Lan, what do you think?" Ye You looked at Jin Lan and asked.

"Brother Huang is very reasonable. We enjoy the treatment of members of the royal family, and naturally we should have the responsibility to win more honors for the royal family." Jin Lan replied respectfully.

Jin Lan was born a year later than Ye You, so he was very happy to call Ye You an emperor, because if he was born earlier than Ye You, he would definitely not be a prince now, because the emperor and the queen , it is impossible to allow him to occupy the identity of the eldest son after Ye You returns to the royal family.

"However, everyone's abilities are limited. I can't ask each of you to be able to win glory for the royal family, but as the eldest son of the emperor and the heir to the throne, I must say that I hope each of you , at least not to discredit and humiliate the royal family." Ye You looked at Penny and said, "Benny, can you do it?"

Penny's hands were holding the armrest tightly, so he didn't tremble as much, but he was silent and didn't answer Ye You.

"Benny?" Ye You called again.

"Brother Penny, Your Highness is asking you something." Angus looked at Penny and said, "It would be too rude for you to say nothing like this!"

Penny gritted his teeth hard to endure his anger, and still didn't say a word, but the expression on his face clearly made people see what he was thinking. He was just dissatisfied with Ye You, the prince and the heir to the throne.

"Sorry, brother, Beni's body is a little uncomfortable, and he didn't mean to disrespect you." Jin Lan apologized for Beni.

Ye You glanced at Jin Lan, then looked at Penny and said, "Today is a private gathering of our cousins, you don't take me seriously, you don't respect me, I don't have to care about you, but Your character is really uneasy. In order to prevent you from making a big mistake later and causing a greater negative impact on the royal family, I will ask the royal father to personally select a few etiquette teachers for you, so that you can learn etiquette again. At the same time, let them teach you how to control your emotions."