Chapter 36: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 36

Qin Yuwei was trying on clothes in the changing room, and Ye You was sitting and drinking tea in the small living room.

After Qin Yuwei changed her clothes, Hongxiu opened the door of the changing room from inside, and Ye You got up and walked in.

Ye You seriously looked at Qin Yuwei who was standing in front of the full-length mirror and said, "It's just like it was specially made for you. It fits too well, so you don't need to send it to change it."

"Do I look good in my dress?" Qin Yuwei really likes this dress, but she is used to wearing plain dresses. She only wears such bright long dresses once in a while when she goes to a banquet.

"Of course it looks good." Ye You said affirmatively: "You not only look good, but also have a good temperament. No one is more suitable for this dress than you."

"It's sweet, did you come back from eating honey outside?" Qin Yuwei said with a smile.

"It's beautiful." Ye You thought for a while and said, "If you pair it with a shawl with a dark gold background and deep purple embroidery, it will be even more perfect. It looks noble and elegant. Can I take a look at your wardrobe?"

"Look, but I don't have the kind of shawl you said." Qin Yuwei said.

Ye You opened Qin Yuwei's wardrobe where she kept her daily clothes, and found that they were all dresses of good texture, but very simple and plain colors. Even the shawl is solid color without embroidery.

Ye You took a peek at Qin Yuwei who was looking in the mirror before dressing. He could see that Qin Yuwei didn't really dislike brightly colored clothes, but she felt that she was only suitable for plain colored clothes for some reason. , When you get used to it, there is no idea of ​​changing it. Maybe she didn't even realize that she liked dresses with bright colors and good-looking styles more than dresses with plain colors and single styles.

Ye You walked to Qin Yuwei's side and said, "Let's go shopping tomorrow, call my mother, I must match this skirt with a suitable shawl."

Qin Yuwei hesitated for a while, then nodded and said, "Okay, I haven't gone out to buy things for a long time, so I'll go out for a walk with your mother, you can go to other places with Du Yao to play, we can just go shopping by ourselves. ."

"No, I want to follow, my vision is good, I will help you match, you will definitely like it." Ye You said.

Qin Yuwei said with a smile: "Okay, then you can follow, as long as you don't find it annoying."

Ye You walked outside the door, waited for Qin Yuwei to change her clothes, and then the two went to the big restaurant for dinner together.

When the old man came back, the meal was started immediately, and the family sat around the dining table, chatting in a low voice while eating. Ye Chen felt a little uncomfortable because Ye You gave things to the elders in the family today, because Ye You's parents were very rich, so Ye You was very generous. Those precious things, he could send them anytime he wanted. Although Ye Chen was not short of money, he couldn't be as generous as Ye You. In comparison with Ye You, he seemed to be stingy.

In fact, the elders in the family did not think so much, but he himself had such thoughts.

Although Ye Chen tried his best to hide his discomfort and tried his best to appear normal, Ye You still saw his dissatisfaction with him. But Ye You doesn't care what he thinks at all. He can send things whenever he wants, and whoever he wants to give it to. When he doesn't want to give it, even if he asks him, he won't give it.