Chapter 10: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 10

On the night of the blind date, Liu Hui brought the female soldiers and brothers of the dance team and the recruit team to gather under the dormitory building to count the number of people, and then the deputy regiment took them to the military club.

Liu Hui took the roster and walked over to the recruits to confirm one by one. When she walked in front of Ye You, she stopped suddenly, looked at him and asked, "Are you going too?"

"Can't I go?" Ye You knew that even if he decided to go, Liu Hui would find a way to ridicule him, "I completely meet the conditions stated by the head of the regiment, I am single and unmarried, and I don't have a partner or someone I like. Why can't you go?"

"No one you like? You can't eat what's in the bowl, so you want to see what's in the pot?" Liu Hui said sarcastically: "I advise you, don't go to harm others, there will be no good results. of."

"Report to the deputy head!" Ye You reported loudly when he saw the deputy head coming out of the building.

Liu Hui's expression changed immediately because of his actions. She wanted to stop it, but the deputy head of the team had already come here.

"What's the matter, Ye You? Is there any problem?"

"Leader Liu told me not to harm others. She said that I would not have good results. I want to ask, is it too late for me to apply directly to you now?" Ye You said loudly.

The deputy commander turned his head and stared at Liu Hui and said, "Mr. Liu! I think I made it very clear last time. In the army, no one can insult a soldier's personality for any reason. It seems that you didn't treat me at all. Take it to heart, the review was written in vain, right?! Now you are not only insulting the soldier's personality, but also directly cursing! With such behavior and thinking, what qualifications do you have to educate and manage recruits?! It seems that I am going to join the regiment Let's talk about it, remove your position as the recruit leader, and give you a warning to deal with it once!"

"No, deputy head, listen to my explanation!" Liu Hui's face changed greatly, and she explained in a flustered tone, "What I said just now is not what he said at all, I asked him to think about it before joining the group. Blind date, don't regret it again..."

"Report to the deputy head!" Ji Wen, who was standing beside Ye You, said loudly, "What Ye You just said was the original words of Leader Liu, and we all heard it clearly."

"No, the deputy head, I..." Liu Hui wanted to continue to explain, but was interrupted by the deputy head.

"Okay! You don't have to follow today. You go back and reflect behind closed doors. If you have anything, save it for tomorrow to explain it to the head of the regiment!" Come and go together, after all, it's all female soldiers and brothers who go on blind dates, and it would be better to have a female teacher follow.

Liu Hui stared at Ye You angrily for a while, then turned around and walked back into the building.

"Do you think she is sick? You have no grievances with her, and you have never offended her. Why does she always target you like this?" Ji Wen really couldn't figure it out. In the end what is the meaning.

"It's just that I'm not pleasing to the eye." Ye You said.

The two iron busses of the art troupe drove out, Ye You felt very fresh, because he had only seen this kind of iron bus in TV and movies, and in the world he was in, buses were much more advanced and better-looking than this one. .

After getting on the bus, the faces of these literary and art soldiers were all nervous and shy, especially the recruits. After all, the recruits are only about nineteen years old, and they are all tender like new shoots, but they don't really care about the officers who have a blind date with them, and they are likely to be much older than them.