Chapter 32: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 32

After Sun Ting and Du Hao returned home, they sat in the hall to talk and rest. After resting for a while, Mr. Du and the others came back. After the group entered the front yard, they walked to the hall while smiling and chatting about the topics they had not finished talking about just now.

"Ye You, this child, I liked it at first glance, and I knew at first glance that he was a good boy with aura and good fortune." Mrs. Du said with a smile: "The character is also good, although he is still very young, But the rare thing is that they can live a good life. I just thought, our family Du Yao is really a blessing in disguise, and we can't find a better grandson-in-law than Ye You. "

"I think so too. Ye You is too perfect and too painful. If he was my own, I would be reluctant to marry him to this big ice cube that makes people worry and worry." Qin Yuwei glared at him. He glanced at Du Yao and said.

After the old lady sat down on the sofa, she let Du Yao sit beside her, held Du Yao's hand and said to Qin Yuwei, "You, don't belittle yourself for him, our family's Du Yao is also one of ten thousand. Well, the two are a good match."

"It's still my grandmother who is fair." Du Yao said with a smile, "Ye You and I are a match made in heaven."

The family talked and laughed happily, only Du Hao and Sun Ting, who were sitting on the side, seemed out of place.

Du Hao listened to them talking about how good Ye You was all the time, but didn't mention Ye Chen half a sentence, it's good that they didn't see Ye Chen's performance today. A kind of neglect, which made him feel very uncomfortable.

Du Hao greeted the old man Du and the old lady, saying that after he went back to his room to rest first, he got up and left.

After sitting for a while, Sun Ting really had nothing to say because she couldn't speak. After greeting the old man and the old lady, she also got up and went back to the room.

Since Du Hao was sensible, he always felt that Mr. Du and his father were partial to Du Yao. Apart from the fact that Sun Ting instilled this concept in him since he was a child, Du Zhenfeng was indeed partial to Du Yao. In my heart, I felt that Du Yao and Du Hao were both their grandsons, and they were treated the same way from the beginning. However, in order to make Du Hao closer to the Sun family, Sun Ting did something that made them very unhappy, so they really began to favor Du Yao. Sun Ting thought she did a good job and would not be discovered, but in fact, the hearts of the two elderly people were like mirrors, very clear and translucent.

The old man Ye, who returned to the Ye family, was also in a complicated mood. The fact that Ye You was better than Ye Chen made him unhappy. After all, Ye Chen was the grandson he valued and loved the most, and he had never liked Ye You. His grandson suddenly gave him such an unexpected performance, which made him suddenly feel wronged, and it was this feeling that made him even more unhappy. In his heart, Ye You should be inferior to Ye Chen everywhere, how could he be better than Ye Chen?

In the study, Mr. Ye was inexplicably sullen for a while, and then went out for a meeting.

As soon as the old man Ye left, Ye Jianxian and his wife returned to Ye's house on the back. They have always looked down on Ye You in their hearts, but they never thought that Ye Chen would be compared to Ye You.

And Sun Ting's attitude today made them worry about Ye You's life after marriage, and the couple sat worried.

As for Ye You and the others, after the meeting, they can go back to rest. The head of the regiment did not immediately announce who the new recruits were when the meeting was over, but after the meeting was over, he asked people to inform those people that they would have a holiday tomorrow. Don't leave for now, then I will hold a separate meeting for them tomorrow, and help them go through all the formalities, and then send them away.