Chapter 47: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 47

Ye Chen was called to the office of the head of the regiment to talk. Although he did not take any actual action, he was already very dangerous if he had such an idea. Moreover, the words he shouted out would cause harm to the people in the field management team. psychological damage.

Originally, a few people in the field management team liked Ye Chen very much. When he got married, they were sad for a while, but after hearing Ye Chen's words, they felt that they were really blind and saw the wrong person, and they never thought of it. Ye Chen would be such a vicious person.

After Liu Hui got the news, she immediately rushed to plead for Ye Chen. She also hoped to rely on Ye Chen to regain control of the dance team. If Ye Chen was punished too severely, she would have no way to help Ye You in the future. Zhao Yuan, who was in the competition, competed.

"Captain, please believe me, he was really angry, so the angry words he said didn't really have that kind of bad intentions, I just watched him grow up to be so big, what is he? This kind of person, I know best." Liu Hui explained eagerly: "It's all because of Zhao Yuan and Ye You, seeing that Ye Chen is getting close to me, so I deliberately excluded him and prevented him from participating in performances and exercises. That's why he was so angry and said those words indiscriminately."

"It's this time, you still want to put the blame on others!" The deputy head said angrily, "Zhao Yuan and Ye You are coming to me in person to tell me that they hope that all the dance team members who are willing to participate in the performance will Being able to participate, after all, such an important occasion will become an important memory for some literary soldiers for a lifetime, and they promised me that they would help others to practice well. Ye Chen and the others did not participate in the selection because of your relationship, could it be that Zhao Yuan Can He Ye You still force them to participate?"

Liu Hui was questioned by the deputy group and had nothing to defend, so she could only stand there with an ugly face. And Ye Chen always stood with his head bowed and said nothing.

At such an important and tense time, the head of the regiment was very angry when such a thing happened. If it was normal, this matter could be big or small, but it affects people's hearts at such a time, and it is a very serious matter.

The final result of the head of the group was that Ye Chen suspends participation in all performances in the group for three months, and he has to receive ideological education. If he fails the ideological education assessment, he will increase the time to stop performing indefinitely. .

As for Liu Hui, due to repeated dereliction of duty and morality, and lack of proper discipline for her subordinates, after long-term observation, she was judged to be incompetent. She was dismissed from the team leader position and demoted to the deputy team leader, and Zhao Yuan temporarily took the role of team leader. In other words, Liu Hui became the deputy, and Zhao Yuan is now the acting team leader. This was a big blow to Liu Hui.

Ye Chen's mood was even more as if he had fallen to the bottom of a deep valley, with high cliffs on both sides, and he felt that he could no longer climb up.

Ye Chen didn't want to go back to the dormitory, he hid in the practice room in a daze, the feeling of powerlessness made him slowly fall to the ground, he thought, it would be great if everything could go back to the original moment.

Ye Chen didn't know how long he had been lying on the floor in the practice room. He didn't even notice that the sunlight outside the window had disappeared, and the sky had gradually darkened.

Ye You pushed the door and walked in, glanced at Ye Chen who was lying on the ground, closed the door and said, "You really are here, how do you feel? Do you feel angry, regret, or both?"