Chapter 78: Violent Love Lotus 5

"Hello auntie, I'm Morie, this is my cousin Deli, because you can't bring bodyguards in the academy, Uncle Du Yao asked us to be responsible for your safety in the academy in the future, you can notify us of anything. After Morie introduced him and his cousin, he turned around and pointed to the other two people and introduced: "This is Yalin and Mitt. From today, they will re-enter the basic branch to read as a companion to my aunt." , accompany my aunt to go to school and go home every day."

"Hello Madam, our father is the subordinate of the Duke. The Duke asked us to accompany the lady to school from today and protect the safety of the lady." Yalin said.

"Thank you." Ye You smiled at them and said, "If you are in school in the future, please don't call me auntie, let alone my wife, just call Ye You. You don't have to be so nervous, I think Even if someone wants to do something to me, at least they won't do it in the academy. Just relax. I'm hungry. If you have other things to do, go ahead first, if you have nothing else, just do it. Let's sit down and have lunch together."

So Morley and Deli left first, and Yalin and Mitt sat down to eat lunch with Ye You.

While eating lunch, Ye You thought about the scene he met with Jin Lan just now. Not only has his memory ability improved a lot now, but his ability to see through other people's hearts is also stronger. The first time he saw Jin Lan, he saw that he was a person with a kind mask, but he was actually extremely hypocritical. He must have hated him very much in his heart. As for the reason for hating him, you don't need to guess , he must be because he likes Du Yao.

In the face of this kind of person who clearly hates him in his heart, but still wants to make friends with him with a gentle fake smile, Ye You naturally cannot treat him with a real face, but Ye You does not expect that he will Completely believe that he is a simple and foolish person who is easy to deceive, because it doesn't matter whether he believes it or not, just like Du Yao said, even if he bullies others, he must act as if others bullied him, so he The appearance of disguise now is just to prepare for the counterattack against Jin Lan in the future.

After lunch, Yalin and Mitt took turns to change out of the school uniforms of the higher school. From today onwards, they will not let Ye You be alone when they are in school.

There are two more classes in the afternoon, mainly to summarize the introduction of various majors in the past few months. In the past few months, the freshmen have already learned about various majors, and they can choose their own experience tomorrow. Interested in specialization and elective basic courses.

The car from the Duke's Mansion came to pick Ye You home, and Yalin and Mitt also followed Ye You back to the Duke's Mansion. The two of them were now Ye You's companions and bodyguards.

Du Yao didn't come back until late, Ye You kept waiting for him to sleep, and told Du Yao all the details of how Jin Lan came to him during the day.

"You don't have to pay attention to him. If he goes to you again, just be polite and don't let people be caught disrespecting the royal family. If you don't want to pay attention to him, just say hello and make any excuses. Leave, no matter what he asks of you, you can refuse him." Du Yao went to bed and hugged Ye You and said, "The royal family has very few rights now, although the noble status remains unchanged, but they cannot force What I do, it should be said, if I don't force them to do something, they should be grateful to me."

"Although today was just a brief conversation, I can see that the prince named Jin Lan likes you very much, and hates me as your fiancee very much, so I think he will definitely not take it lightly. Let me go." Ye You leaned against Du Yao's arms and said.

"He is just an adoptive prince, and he may not be able to inherit the throne. I have never put him in my eyes. The hypocritical mask on his face and the way he looks at me make me feel disgusted. Disgusted again."