Chapter 70: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 12

In the banquet hall, soft and pleasant music suddenly sounded, and all the guests walked over to the edge of the wide staircase.

The master of ceremonies stood up, said some words of praise for the engagement banquet and words of blessings for the two betrothed, then announced the official start of the engagement banquet, and then invited the two protagonists to appear.

Du Yao walked out from behind the gate first. He was wearing a black suit, tall, strong and straight, and he had a sense of oppression.

Guests who have not seen Du Yao are very surprised because of his handsome appearance, thinking that this man is so handsome and has such a good figure, it is really too perfect, what kind of talent does he need? Get him?

When Lu Ning saw Du Yao come out, he was in a state of trembling for a moment, and then his heartbeat accelerated. He felt that he had seen the man who best suited his ideal type, and he couldn't even imagine it. Such a handsome face.

After Du Yao came out, the master of ceremonies picked up the microphone and invited Ye You out, and Ye You also walked slowly to Du Yao's side from the front door. Du Yao took Ye You's hand and kissed the back of his hand. The two looked at each other, and then Ye You took Du Yao's arm and walked down the steps.

The people who recognized Ye You were all stunned. No one thought that the person who was going to be engaged to Du Yao today would actually be Ye You. Especially Lu Ning and He Xu, as well as their parents, they were as stiff as if they were frozen in ice. They stood there motionless and couldn't recover for a long time.

It was not until Du Yao put on Ye You's engagement ring and kissed Ye You in front of everyone that they suddenly woke up from a nightmare and looked at each other in shock and fear.

Du Yao kissed Ye You for a long time and didn't let go. Ye You quietly raised his hand and pinched him on his waist, and Du Yao separated from Ye You's lips, and then looked at him with a smile.

Ye You glared at Du Yao a little, and told him with his eyes that he had been kissing for too long, and his parents were still watching. But seeing the delighted smile in Du Yao's eyes, he couldn't help laughing, how fortunate and happy he was that he was able to spend his life with Du Yao again.

Du Yao took the microphone and delivered a speech, thanking the guests for attending his engagement banquet with Ye You, and then said that he hoped that the guests could enjoy themselves on the island these two days. After Du Yao finished speaking, Ye You also said a few words, nothing more than polite words to thank the guests for coming to the banquet, and then the two walked off the stage to greet the guests and toast.

After the guests gradually dispersed, they couldn't help but discuss in a low voice.

"It's actually Ye You! The people of the Ye family can't bear it anymore. The news that Ye You is going to be engaged to the heir of the Du family has not been revealed at all before."

"This, this is too shocking. I guessed so many people before, but no one guessed that it would be Ye You, the son of the Ye family!"

"How did they know each other? The Ye family's company was about to go bankrupt before. It was Ye You who won the Phoenix Gold Award and the Ye family reopened the situation. If they had been together long ago, what about the heirs of the Du family? Will you see the Ye family being so ostracized and suppressed by the Lu family?"

"I remembered that the Ye family's land was taken away by the Du family. At that time, the heir of the Du family had just returned to China, maybe he knew it at that time."

"If you really met at that time, you got engaged in less than a year, and the progress is too fast, right?"

"Why do you care about these things? These are not important! The important thing is that it is a fact that Ye You became the future young lady of the Du family. Those who have offended the Ye family in the past will be out of luck!"