Chapter 52: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 52

Two hours later, Du Yao ordered the entire crew to return to the previous camp. The soldiers had already started to pack up and prepare for their return.

Although Frank was very angry, his task was to lead the soldiers to keep up with Du Yao and the others' training process, so it could not happen that Du Yao and the others had returned to the original camp, but they were still here. So Frank arranged for soldiers to carry away those who couldn't move.

When the soldiers of the Oric country carried their people out of the camp one by one, but saw the other medics and art soldiers walking out of the camp by themselves, they were all stunned and stunned. Are these people monsters? Why are their people unable to walk even after taking painkillers, and the other party just rested for a night and recovered so well?

Not only Frank and his soldiers were stunned in shock, but even the recorder who was hiding beside them was very surprised. Every detail was recorded, especially by the recorders in the Oric country, and they even recorded things like how much breakfast everyone ate.

In fact, the soldiers on Du Yao's side were also quite surprised, but they didn't show it, but looked calm, as if they knew it would be like this for a long time.

If this is not a training but a real war, those who need to be carried away in the Oric country become a drag on the entire army, and it is likely to cause more serious casualties. The purpose of actual combat training is to simulate all possible critical situations, and then come up with solutions and solutions to minimize losses.

Because there was an extra two hours delay at the camp on the top of the mountain, after returning to the original camp, Du Yao canceled the rest time and started confrontation training immediately.

The content of the confrontation training is that the armies of the two countries will seize the high ground.

Frank was suffocating in his heart, determined to win Du Yao once, and set off immediately with the soldiers. No matter what the soldier's state was now, he didn't observe the surrounding environment. He just ordered the soldiers to move forward quickly regardless of everything. At all costs, we must seize the high ground in front of Du Yao and the others.

Lin Dong looked at Frank and they were far ahead of them, and could only see some dark shadows. He looked at Du Yao with some worry and asked, "Captain, are we really not going after them? At this distance, we are completely chasing after them. In fact, if you really wait for them to lengthen the distance, it will be difficult to catch up."

"What's the hurry?" Du Yao said while walking at a certain speed while eating: "How can you eat when you run too fast? Fill your stomach first."

Lin Dong thought to himself, so why didn't you just give a few minutes to eat before ordering the confrontation training? Do you have to eat while walking? However, Lin Dong did not dare to complain or question Du Yao's decision.

It is spring now, and the wild flowers are blooming all over the mountains and fields, which is a very beautiful scene, but when Frank and the others passed through the flowers, they did not have the slightest idea of ​​stopping and resting, they just ran forward desperately.

Du Yao filled his stomach before ordering to start a full-speed pursuit, gradually shortening the distance with Frank and the others.

The people on both sides ran for more than two hours in the mountains. Frank turned back from time to time. Seeing that Du Yao and the others were about to catch up, he was even more anxious. He kept ordering the soldiers to move forward quickly. Only the last distance left, they would win. .

Suddenly a gunshot sounded, as if a hole had been made on the quiet canvas, and then there were continuous gunshots. The actual combat training of seizing the high ground is of course not as simple as who runs faster in the mountains. The last team of soldiers can "alive" to seize the high ground, which is the key to proving victory.