Chapter 67: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 9

Lu Ning was sent to the hospital, and when he was receiving treatment, his parents had already rushed over.

"What's the matter?! Didn't it go well the other day? Why did you suddenly enter the hospital?!" Qu Hui asked angrily, "How on earth did you take care of him?!"

"I was fine when I went out in the morning. After I went to attend the opening ceremony of the Ye family's main store, I came back and looked fine, but after going back to the room to rest for an hour, I suddenly said that I had a stomachache. We don't know who he is. What's wrong?" Yu Fenglian explained.

"How can you let him go to the opening ceremony of the Ye family's head office?!" Qu Hui shouted angrily: "He is pregnant with a child now and can't be stimulated, we are keeping the company's affairs from him, how can you still Let him go to the opening ceremony of the Ye family's main store?! Are you on purpose?!"

"We don't want him to go either!" Yu Fenglian got angry after being yelled at by Qu Hui: "We persuaded him again and again to tell him not to go or not, but if he wants to go, what can we do? ?! He is pregnant with our He Xu's own flesh and blood, don't we want him to give birth to the child properly, and do we still want to harm him?!"

"We sent the child to your home and gave it to you to take care of him. Now he is carrying the blood of your He family. If you don't say that you will take good care of him, you even let him go to the hospital. What are you doing?! As long as he takes care of him more, can he go to the hospital?!" Qu Hui asked angrily.

"Don't you know what kind of character the child you raised by yourself is like?! If he could listen to what we said, he wouldn't be admitted to the hospital now!" Yu Fenglian couldn't hold back her anger. After staying there, she said loudly: "Our family only needs to pay him up, how do we take care of him?! The whole family is coaxing him to accommodate him. As parents-in-law, how can we treat him well?! You also go and find out, who's parents-in-law have us so accommodating to our daughter-in-law!"

"When Lu Ning and He Xu first got married, your whole family looked at him, thinking I didn't know? It's because he is pregnant with He Xu's child, and you treat him a little better. If it weren't for our family Lu Ning, your He family has long gone bankrupt, what are you doing to accommodate him?! Shouldn't it be?!" Qu Hui glared at Yu Fenglian and said, "Let me tell you, if there is something wrong with our family, Lu Ning, Our Lu family will never let your He family go!!"

"You! You..." Yu Fenglian pointed at Qu Hui, so angry that she was speechless.

"Okay mom, stop arguing." He Xu put his arms around Yu Fenglian and walked aside and said, "What's the point of arguing about this now, Lu Ning's safety is the most important thing."

"Don't say a few words." Lu Changxiao looked at Qu Hui and said, "It's not like you don't know Lu Ning's character. No one can stop him what he wants to do. He is married now. , you should be wiser."

"What's wrong with getting married?" Qu Hui said angrily, "I won't allow anyone to bully my precious son when I'm married!"

"Enough!" Lu Changxiao said angrily, suppressing his voice, "Are you finished yet?!"

After the doctor came out, everyone gathered around and asked nervously, "Doctor, how is my son?!"

"Is the baby in his belly okay? Is there anything wrong?"

"Is he awake now? Can we go in and see?"

"The adults and the child are all right, you can rest assured." The hospital took off the mask and replied, "But the situation just now was really dangerous. If it was a little later, the child would almost be unable to keep it. After that, we must let him take care of himself. To raise a baby, you must not let him have such big emotional ups and downs, let alone let him be stimulated any more. You can go in and see him, but come out as soon as possible, don't disturb his rest. "