Chapter 46: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 46

With Ye You and Zhao Yuan, the dance team chose the backup dancer for the break dance. The head of the dance team has given an order, and everyone in the dance team must fully cooperate with the two and obey their arrangements.

Zhao Yuan and Ye You were sitting behind the long table, with the dance team's roster in front of them, and standing behind them with a relaxed expression were the members who performed the dance with Ye You last time. Experienced, so automatically selected.

"Let me state first, we do not force anyone to participate, and all are voluntary. Those who are willing to participate in the dance will come out one by one in order and show it according to our requirements. Those who are unwilling to participate, can While resting, or go to other practice rooms for personal practice, not everyone can participate anyway. If you participate in the trial jump, but do not cooperate in the practice, or deliberately drag your feet, I will definitely report it to the team leader and the team leader. Deputy head, I think they will take it seriously." Zhao Yuan said after warning: "Okay, we can start."

The team members stepped forward one by one, showed some movements at the request of Zhao Yuan and Ye You, and then the two recorded the performance of these people. Because the break dance is a large-scale dance, in addition to Ye You, the lead dancer must perform well, the other dancers must also cooperate very well. Different positions require different basic skills. After watching the performances of the team members, they to make the proper placement.

As the leader of the dance team, Liu Hui not only has no decision-making power, but also has no right to participate in this performance, because the deputy head has already said that she must not interfere in any dance performance of Ye You. So now she can only stand on the side and watch, pretending to be indifferent on the surface, but she is actually very angry in her heart.

Standing beside Liu Hui, in addition to Ye Chen, there are a few others who rely on Liu Hui and become Liu Hui's confidant. They felt that Zhao Yuan and Ye You would definitely not choose them. Instead of offending Liu Hui and being eliminated after participating in the selection, it was better to show their attitude from the beginning that they were unwilling to participate, rather than not being selected.

The next day, Ye You and Zhao Yuan announced the results they had negotiated. All the players who participated in the test jump were selected, but some players whose basic skills were worse than others could only stand on the edge and perform simple jumps. If you don't want to participate now, it's still too late.

The people who participated in the dance trial were nervous all night, and they were very happy to hear that they could participate, because this kind of opportunity to win glory for the art troupe and even the country, as long as they were able to participate, they were already very happy.

In addition to practicing in the dance team, Ye You also has to choose one team to practice in the other two teams. After discussing with the two team leaders, Ye You decided to rehearse with the band, because he heard that the military band of the Oric Country, in the They are very famous in China. The leader of the band discussed with Ye You and wanted to compete with them with national musical instruments.

Although the leader of the vocal band felt a little disappointed, the practice volume of the other two teams was too great. Ye You's body would definitely not be able to support three teams practicing at the same time. For the sake of the overall situation, he had no choice but to step back.

Therefore, in addition to rehearsing in the dance team every day, Ye You also went home with Xu Jingyuan in the afternoon and practiced the pipa under the guidance of Xu Jingyuan's father. In the information of the original owner Ye You, in addition to playing the violin, he can also play the piano, flute, and pipa. And the original owner Ye You really knew it. When he participated in the selection and assessment of the art troupe, he had performed well, but the performance of other musical instruments was not as good as the violin. However, the number of musical instruments that he can play has also become an important advantage for him to be selected for the art troupe. Ye You decided that apart from these instruments, he would not show any other instruments.