Chapter 85: Violent White Lotus 12

Ye You opened his eyes wide to look at him, and then said, "Did you see it? It's in the middle, although there is only a slight change, but it has indeed turned purple, right? You may not be able to see it now, but when the sun is particularly good, I can only see it if I look very carefully, and I also accidentally discovered it when I was drinking tea in the garden and zoomed in on the shooting screen."

Du Yao watched it seriously for a while, and really saw the little lavender in Ye You's eyes, and then he couldn't help frowning.

"What's the matter? It's not good for the eyes to turn purple? Is it a sign that something is wrong with the body?" Ye You couldn't help but worry. , he sent people to look for rare nutrients everywhere at a great cost, and he also absorbed it very well, and the absorption rate could reach almost 90% or more, but they all said that extremes will reverse, maybe such a good absorption rate, but will not good for health.

"It's not a physical problem, don't worry, even if your eyes turn purple, it's not a bad thing, so you don't have to think about it, if there is really a problem, I won't hide it from you, after all, you are the Isn't he a genius in medicine?" Du Yao held Ye You's face, lowered his head and kissed him on the lips: "It's almost time, I will send you to the academy, you must remember what I told you, be careful. cautious."

"Got it." Ye You also kissed Du Yao.

Du Yao sent Ye You to the academy, and then Ye You and Yalin went to the assembly point together, and then set off to the virus isolation area on another planet with the medical tutor and classmates.

Except for the teachers who participated in Ye You's drug research, other teachers did not believe that Ye You could successfully develop a drug that could treat the cartivirus in such a short period of time. The opportunity to train in the quarantine area, go and confirm it with your own eyes.

When Jin Lan learned that Ye You was also researching drugs for the treatment of Kati virus and had already started the trial phase, his mood was very complicated. On the one hand, he was very angry that Ye You actually applied for this research, and It took him so long to know about it secretly. On the other hand, like most of the others, he did not believe that Ye You could succeed, and felt that this time might be a good opportunity to deal with Ye You.

Before reaching the isolation area, everyone had already changed into their protective clothing. The mask was the same as the one Ye You wore when he soaked the nutrient solution. It was tightly fastened to the face, completely transparent, clear vision, and able to breathe normally. and talk.

After entering the quarantine, they first went to the area where the patient infected with the kati virus lived. Today, they are going to three different virus-infected areas. Originally, the kati virus area was the last to go, but everyone couldn't wait. He wanted to see with his own eyes whether the drugs Ye You researched had any effect.

The environment in the isolation area is very good. Entering it is like entering a warm residential area, and everyone here is paid for by the state for treatment.

This time, the district chief brought someone to greet them, and strode up to Ye You excitedly and said, "Are you classmate Ye You?"

"Yes." Ye You nodded.

"We've been waiting for you to come in person, and now you're finally here, it's really good." The district chief said with a smile on his face: "Please come with me, let's go see the patients who are testing the medicine first. ."

"Okay, it's my first time here, I'll help you to lead the way." Ye You also said with a smile, seeing the district chief's appearance, he knew that the effect of the trial medicine must be good.