(1)

Y/n POV

I was woken up by my alarm, my little sister Jade, "Sissy it's time to wake up" she yelled jumping on the bed. I groaned still tired "Be quiet I'm trying to sleep" I spoke while covering my head. Mom/Cynthia came in snatching the covers off my head "Get up it's your first day remember" I rubbed my eyes "Really was trying to forget" mom laughed "Good thing I reminded you" I just shook my head and slowly got out of bed. Mom grabbed Jade off the bed and left me to get ready, and I went straight for my bathroom and got ready.
As soon as I got out I went for the outfit I picked out beforehand, after that I did my hair. Few minutes later mom called me to come eat breakfast, she had made pancakes and bacon, my brother Theo was already sat at the table along with Jade. She gave us all of our plates and we thanked her as she kissed our heads.
After we finished I went grab my bag and Theo was waiting for me to drop me off "See y'all later, love y'all" Mom and sissy told me they loved me back as I closed the door. We arrived and he had told me "Have a great day sis, and if any boy give you problems call me" I rolled my eyes "Sure so you can get arrested for child abuse, I'm good" we laughed and then I got out the car heading for the building.
When I got in the building I spotted Liam, he had moved a few weeks ago I forgot he had moved here, "Hey Liam" he turned around wondering who called his name. "Holy mother of Jesus, it's you" he picked me up into a hug "I knew you were moving but didn't know where now look at you I missed you" he pulled from the hug taking a look at me. "I missed you too Liam" I couldn't help but smile knowing I have my best friend here with me "Mind showing me where the office is" I asked "Nope not at all come on" he took a hold of my hand dragging me around.
We got to the office and he waited on the side for me, I went in and saw a lady I told her how I was new and she asked for my name "Y/n y/l/n" she smiled at me as she gave my schedule and I gave Ms. Cretchet a smile too in return. I went out seeing Liam "Let's go find your locker, I pray it's next to mine" surprise it was next to his which was great. "Let me see how many classes we take together" he held out his hand for my schedule which I gave him, he scanned over it and smiled big "We have all classes but one, Geometry". "Good thank you Jesus" I sighed in relief "Let's go before we are late to class".

Time Skip

The bell had just wrung meaning it was the end of the day students were running the halls to get out. I wanted to talk to Liam before I leave and went look for him, shortly after I found him he was talking to some guy. "Hey Liam and.." I greeted them both waiting for the guy to say his name "..Javon his best friend" I nodded "Nice to meet you I'm his girl best friend, y/n" he smiled at me "Nice to meet you too". "Well I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out but another person wouldn't be bad, what do y'all say hm?" I asked glancing in between the two. "Yea sure" both of the boys agreed.

Javon POV
I was talking about how it was going with my boxing and acting career with Liam until a girl approached us greeting us. "Hey Liam and.." she looked over at me "..Javon, his best friend" I introduced myself  "Nice to meet you.." apparently she was his best friend too, how nice. "Nice to meet you too" I smiled at her, she then asked both of us to hang out, me and Liam glanced at each other before agreeing.

Did I mention she was cute

He was kind of cute

*EDITED AND REDID*