(12)

It was around 10 in the morning and I just came back up to my room to go get my phone. I look at my phone seeing 10 new messages from James.

Jamesy<3

y/n
why did my friend tell me he saw you with another boy
Hello
Answer the phone
Wake the hell up
Are you cheating on me
You are aren't you
Can't believe this
That's why I'm with another girl bye!

What the hell James , hell of a accusation but enjoy you're new girl to the fullest😘

For some reason she wasn't sad she was just angry for him accusing her of cheating, never in her life could she do that. Tears of anger start to fall she started to laugh at the thought of him with another girl. Her mother came in wondering what was so funny until she saw her tears but she was laughing? "What's wrong bumblebee" she wiped her tears still in disbelief "James thought I cheated on him with Javon, which is honestly surprising I didn't" her mom chuckled.

"Also he went out with another girl" dad was eavesdropping and heard it "This is why I said pick Javon.." he groaned "But I'll be back.." he said walking downstairs you could hear him grab his keys, her mom rushed downstairs to stop him from doing something he'll regret later on.

The anger soon subsided and she went scroll through instagram coming across a picture of James and a girl named Lai..

(I tried🤷🏽‍♀️)

She laughed once more 'she took one hell of a problem from me' she thought, her tongue sliding across the inside of her cheek and she turned off her phone. She then really went into thought, he didn't really love her he just wanted to be with the way she looked not with her personally and mentally.

Y/N POV

I'm stupid

A knock took me out my trance my door opened revealing the two boys, Javon and Liam. "Hi boys" they smiled slightly "Hey we heard what happened with you know.." I swallowed hard and nodded "Forget him.." Liam sat down beside me "That's my girl fuck him and that little bitch he's with now" I sent a glare his way "Sorry.." he put his hands up in defense.

"Oh funny story he cheated because he thought I cheated with Javon, he's so insecure" Liam laughed "Y'all are destined" we both looked at him "Don't make it weird" I slapped his hand like a baby's "Woops" then Liam gasped and screamed "We should have a sleepover right here" He looked at me with begging eyes "I'll go ask" I rolled my eyes as I got up.

__

My parents agreed to let them stay even Jessie Liam's girlfriend, I couldn't wait to meet her. The boys came back 20 minutes later after gathering their things and Jessie. Once I saw her I was in awe "I may have to steal her from you" Liam snapped his head in my direction "No not again" Jessie laughed "Again?" I nodded in confidence "His ex was bi and I easily took her for the fun of it" Jessie then laughed more but it was really pointed at Liam "Damn babe that's crazy" Liam pulled Jessie closer "Yeah but you're mine.." he smiled.

Javon gagged making me laugh "Couple things is sort of disgusting to the singleness" I nodded in agreement. "Don't be mad I have a beautiful girlfriend and y'all don't have companions" I sent him a glare "I'd gladly have someone take yours" he looked offended.

"Anyways now that everyone is here let's have fun of some sorts" I filled the silence.

__

It was getting dark as the clock read 8:35pm everyone went take their shower and they took really long. Me being a nice person I let them go first a big mistake cause it was taking like hours for Liam to get out. Then Javon still hasn't gone yet so just great, I went ahead and banged on the bathroom door "Hurry up turtle" he yelped and sounded like he fell.

"Okay jeez.." he responded annoyed, few minutes later he finally came out the bathroom. "Might want to wait a while, I used all the hot water" he spoke with no emotions like it didn't matter, but it did to me at least because now I got to wait even longer.

I groaned in a annoyance at his words and I guess Javon seen how annoyed I was, he came sit by me "You can go next, after the water gets back hot" looking over to him, grateful of his offering "Thanks wanna, you're a life saver partially" he let out a low laugh and smiled at me making me smile back.

"Awe what a cute moment.." Liam pointed out to us, I look over to him with a 'really?' look. He put his hands up in defense and went back to sitting on the air mattress with Jessie. "I get so tired of him sometimes" I whispered to Javon glaring at Liam, "Yeah me too, but we gotta love him" I shrug turning my attention to Javon "Do we?" he hit my shoulder playfully "Yes" he said dragging the last two letters.

I sigh in defeat looking back at Liam and Jessie in awe from how cute they looked. Jessie was sitting up criss crossed, Liam on the side of her holding himself up with his elbow as he laid next to her while the other hand rested on her thighs drawing slight circles, very cute.

Javon nudged me bringing notice to him "I think the water should be somewhat warm" smiling softly at him and got up from the bed to go take my shower. I took a 15-20 minute shower, had to have a singing break to one of my favorite songs.

Walked into the room to see Javon and Liam wrestling on my bed, I brung attention to my presence and they froze. "Yeah okay off my bed, both of you" Liam rolled his eyes "Speaking to us like we're dogs" I squinted my eyes a bit "I mean.." he acted very hurt and started fake crying to his girlfriend, which she pushed him away and laughed.

Now that everyone is situated us girls in my bed and boys on the air mattress, we played card games for a bit which if we were playing for money I would've been rich. We took turns playing the game, me and jessie, javon and liam, who whoever won ended up going against each other which landed to me and javon.

*EDITED AND REDID*