(6)

(remove whatever you want from the outfit)

As I woke up from Javon screaming from my phone I yelled back "Shut upp" I grabbed my phone not showing my face "Aye look who finally woke up, think i lost my voice screaming" I groaned as I stretched "Maybe don't scream". "Then how would I wake you up" I rolled my eyes "Don't wake me up then" he laughed "Well what are you doing today", "Shii sleep" I plopped my head back down on my pillow. "Nuh uh we gonna hang out today me and you" I mumbled something then said "Okayy sure, I'm gonna get ready for today okay see you later on" he nodded "Okay send me a pic of your outfit to make sure it's good cause sometimes you look like a homeless person" I scoffed "Okay mister fashionista".

We hung up and actually laid down for a few more minutes before finally getting up and getting dressed^. I was my face, brushed my teeth, and did my hair then went downstairs to see everyone sitting there and mom in the kitchen. "Hey y'all" I sat down on the couch beside Jade they all said hey back before mom had spoke "Come eat" We all stood up and sat down at the table mom brung us our plates and we thanked her as she sat down next to dad. We ate together talking about certain things like school or their jobs or boys and girls, the last one was really directed to me and Theo.

My doctors appointment had came up and my mom brung me soon after we went get the medicine the doctors prescribed me and headed back home.

After that I went upstairs and decided to call James so I did and he answered "Hey Jammy" he laughed a little before responding "Hey y/n/n" I smiled "Wanna play 2k", "Fosho" he said as I heard him turning on his game. We played 2k and other games for a while, when I had checked the time it was 4 until mom came in "Hey honey just to let you know we going out the eat together" I nodded still focusing on the game "Hey Cynthiaaa" James said loudly. Mom recognized his voice "Hey James how y'all been" she asked "Good thanks for askin" he replied "Mhm that's good bye sweetie" "Bye" we played for a few more minutes.

James girlfriend had appeared at his house so he had to go "Bye Jammy" "Bye y/n/n". We hung up and I decided to just go watch my show for now until we leave. It was 6 now and Mom came up to my room "We finna leave" I nodded and she left I went check how I looked making sure I looked decent before going downstairs.

We left and headed to the restaurant, when we got there we got a table and sat down. The waitress had came and gave us our menus, we scanned over our menus and then ordered once the waitress came back. We waited a while before she came back with our food and we ate. Once we were finished we sat there and talked until we were ready to leave, we asked for to-go plates to put our leftovers in and the bill. Dad paid and we left, we got back home put our food in the fridge and I went upstairs to shower.

After I showered I texted Javon seeing if he was going to come still..

Me> You still coming right?

Vonnie🤭> Yeah matta of fact i'm leaving right now

Me> Since it's late use the latter in the back to climb up to my window

Vonnie🤭> hol up let me sneak out I'll text once i'm out

Me> K

5 minutes later

Vonnie🤭> Okay otw

Me> Kk see u later

Few minutes had gone by until I heard a soft knock on my window. I opened my curtains and let him in "Be careful you" I said kind of late because he fell "Ow shit that hurt" I laughed kind of loud before I heard my mom yell "You okay hunny" I answered back quickly "Yeah I just fell" I heard their door close again. "Be more quiet" I whispered "Sorryy" he laughed a little before jumping on to my bed "Let's watch Halloween kills" I nodded before putting it on and grabbing some snacks that I hide in my room "Here's a bag for you" he caught the bag as the movie started.

We sat there on my bed eyes focused on the screen until a something scary popped up and Javon jumped at me shoving me a little making slap his arm "Oww you man" he rubbed his arm "Shush girl" I told him which he looked slightly offended as I smiled at him. "Let's go live" he suggested "Yeahh sure" we went live and people started to join fast few minutes passed and they had 2.3k people watching. "So guys we have to quiet because I snuck in her room" I slapped his arm again "Don't be telling people that your siblings could be watching" he rubbed his arm "Y'all she abusive" I side eyed him "I am not y'all he lying" we read some comments.

mae.ve: Ya'll seem close
theyluvvyonni: She so fine
user27863: Are y'all dating
kel.therealest: We lost him guys🥲
user93863: Who's she
(make more comments if y'all want)

We stayed on live for an hour before ending it because Javon had to leave "Bye text me when you get home" I smiled at him as I seen a slight pink rise to his cheeks "Yes ma'am" he climbed down the latter and disappeared on the side of the house after putting the latter back. I smiled to myself as I closed the window before squealing like a child then stopped wondering what the hell was that. I turned off my lights and turned my LED's to a color not to bright so I can sleep.

*EDITED AND REDID*