(11)

Yesterday was a crazy day but honestly I'm happy I got to put a hoe in their place. I'm glad me and Javon made up so that's great now, I texted Javon to see if he wanted to hang out today and he said yeah.

I walk to my closet to pick out an outfit for today until Javon called I answered setting up my phone "Heyy" "Hiiii" I answered "What you doing" he asked "Trying to find something to wear" at the angle I put my phone he could see my closet and he started pointing "Pick that tan long sleeve top and those light jeans, then i'll match" "Ouu okay you got good taste" he smacked his lips "I know I do" he whipped his imaginary hair to the back.

I set the phone face down so all he could see was black as I changed into the outfit. Once I was finished I showed him "Nice we match see" he showed me his outfit which was similar to mine "Ima go do my hair I'll go meet you in a few" he nodded "Okay see youu" I smiled as we hung up. I went do my hair and brush my teeth, then went put some shoes on and sprayed some perfume.

I decided to meet Javon at the mall instead so I texted him to meet me there, after that I got my small bag and put my essentials in there then got dropped off. I saw Javon waiting for me at the entrance I jogged up to him hugging him, he hugged me back tightly "So what should we do first" he thought for a second "Food".

Time skip

We sat down as we ate our food "Nicki is so mad that I didn't stop you from beating her, I mean she had it coming" I laughed "Poor girl she'll get over it" he ate a fry before speaking again "I told her where I was going on purpose and she's even more pissed" he laughed "Is she okay because I swear I saw a bruise form" he nodded "Yeah she has a big bruise on her cheek and small cuts in some places but she's fine" I nodded "That's good"

We talked for a good few more minutes finally finishing our food. We went look around for a bit I got me a bracelet and some lip oil while Javon didn't find anything we got bored at the mall so we went to an aquarium.

I wanted to go to one for a while I love the ocean it's so beautiful but it's also scary. We paid for the tickets and walked around speaking about the fishes. We then walked into where you are walking through a tunnel and you could see the fishes above you it was amazing. I loved every single moment in that aquarium.

Once we left we went sit down on a bench Javon had his arm around me setting on the top of the bench. Throughout the day it felt like someone was watching us but ignored it. We talked about whatever we missed and once I mentioned James name his face fell a bit.

"Can we get ice-cream?" he turned his head slowly towards me "Ma'am we are far from getting ice cream" I pouted "Fine whatever" he nudged my arm "Don't be mad missy" I sighed "You lucky I can't stay mad at you" he chuckled "I'm too good looking for that" my eyebrows furrowed "If that what makes you happy" he then shoved me off the bench which made me scream "It does!".

___

We were back to my house and we were just about to enter my home until we see a familiar face walking up to us, "Oh hi Nicki" I smiled and gave a small wave "Hi? HI what the hell are you doing with my boyfriend" I first checked around to see who she was yelling at them responded "Well we're just having fun, hanging out you know...like you did with my neighbors son" her face went to shock.

"Oh sorry that wasn't supposed to be said wasn't it..woops" I shrugged my shoulders "Oh you're gonna get it!" she gritted coming at me but Javon pushed her 'Does she want to become a smurf' my thought exactly "What the hell is she talking about" Javon asked her confused "Well you see me and Carson hung out" Nicki replied nervously "When..." he asked her "Uhm last night" his face showed shocked and anger "Yeah no I can't take it anymore".

"What did I do wrong you hang out with her" he rolled his eyes "Yeah true but you did many things wrong you disrespected my friends and family that's where I should've ended it" I then mumble "Should've ended it before it started" he gave me a glare and I just decided to go inside.

___

Javon and Nicki went back to his home to finish the argument or whatever. My parents were so confused on what just went down outside their house  "Oh uh Von and Nicki broke up" my dad nodded his head "Sooo you and him..." I rolled my eyes "Not single remember" he cursed and went back to watching his show.

I went upstairs to my room and called James we talked for about an hour and a half before mom called me for dinner so I hung up the phone and went downstairs to have dinner with them. It's a thing we have to do, eat together or no electronics because communication is what we need or whatever mom said.

We chatted as we ate, me telling that juicy story making jaws drop at the table even my little sister understood. After we were finished spending quality time I went shower and changed into something warm. I watched a movie on my computer soon enough drifting off into sleep.