(8)

(without the bag^)

According to James y/n was all his and his to control. This means everything thing she does is decided by him, at least that's what he thinks. He wants to control what she wears and who she's friends with. Keyword "wants".

Y/N POV

I woke up to James shaking me "Wake up my sleepy girl" I rubbed my eyes while smiling "Hey.." I stretched my whole body which felt amazing. "So your family is out of town for now so how about we go get breakfast" I sat up "Why I could just make some" his face dropped "I said we are going get breakfast so get dressed" his tone was slightly aggressive so I decided to not push it and go get dressed in the bathroom^.

I got downstairs to see James waiting "You look cute, why we're only getting breakfast" I shrugged "I mean they have the day ahead of us so you be ready for any time we leave" he furrowed his eyebrows "Who says we're going somewhere after this" I shrug "I mean you never know" he rolled his eyes "yea whatever let's go" my face scrunched up in confusion "Who the hell you looking at like that" I was taken aback for a second "Excuse me, who are you talking to like that" He got closer "I'm talking to you damn it" I stepped closer I wasn't going to let some pussy ass boy one up me.

"Well then I was looking at you like that because you seem to have an attitude with me" he glared at me for a second "Let's just go, bro" My eyebrows raised "Okay bro". We left after that happened and went to the café and ordered breakfast to go. Got home and sat down to eat "Thanks" I mumbled and he just hummed back in response, my phone started to ring it was Liam. I went to grab my phone but James grabbed it for me and hung it up "Bitch what the hell" words came out of my mouth before I could consider.

He looked at me "Who the hell are you calling a bitch" I got up snatching my phone back "You, bitch come just take my phone like that" he stood up himself "Because you not going to be hanging out with them anymore" I turned around facing him "Boy sit your ass, you ain't my daddy" he got up in my face "Lose that damn attitude" I was honestly ready to manhandle this bitch if he kept talking to me like that.

"No thank you, but you can get the fuck back," I said pushing him a little he took my hand off him "Whatever bruh" he rolled his eyes and went upstairs, and I gave him a disgusted look as he left. I decided I was going to Javon's for a little till tonight when my family gets back, I grabbed what I needed and grabbed my mom's car keys, and once I was in the car I texted James that my friend had an emergency and needed me.

When I knocked Jayla had opened the door "Hey my love" she pulled me in a hug while closing the door "Hey girl, can I stay here for a while" She nodded "Yeah why is everything okay" I shook my head no telling her about what happened and the boys overheard. "What in the mother of John" Jaden said taking a bite of an apple "Jaden what?" I said looking at him puzzled "What.." his mouth was full of apples "Mother of John?" he shrugged.

"Anyways can't believe he would try and do that Honestly we can jump him if you'd like" Jaden and Javon nodded their head in unison. "No, it's fine" I laughed as my phone started to ring, James' name danced across the screen. I told them to 'shh' and answered "Hey James" "Hey babe where are you" I rolled my eyes "I told you my friend had an emergency and needed me" I could feel him get angry "Well come back she should be fine" I groaned "Shes not I'll be home later tonight okay?" he sounded annoyed "Better be soon" then we hung up.

"This guy, he gets on my nerves" Jayla laughs "I can tell, You can go in my room I'll be there in a few" I nodded and went up to her room Javon followed "Hey you okay?" I faced him "Yeha now that I'm here" he smiled "Good, I'll be in my room if you get bored of Jayla" I laughed "Thanks for notifying me" he then left to his room. I then called Liam back "Oh my gosh there you are why didn't you answer me last time" I placed my phone up so he could see me "Well for starters I got a boyfriend who's being a total bitch" He looked confused "Javon being a bitch to you is weird" I gave him a "Really" look "Not Javon idiot, James" he groaned "All these J's"  I smiled and bit the tip of my finger "You know I love me some J's" with a playful voice (yk what I mean😭).

"You know them J's love hurting you," he said in a girly voice "Shut up" my face dropped he laughed. "But like which J do you love the most hmm?" I smiled "You know who" he thought about it "Do I" he wanted me to say so I got closer to the phone and whispered "Javon" and sat straight again he laughed "I knew it" I rolled my eyes "Whatever but I got to go, love you LeLe" he blew me a kiss "Love you too y/n/n".

Jayla soon walked into the room "So, you gonna tell me which J you love the most" she smiled "Oh lord you heard that" she nodded "Just what Liam said but you answered and I wanna know" I pretended to think about it "Hm? no thanks" she groaned "Why not". "Because you should know" After a few seconds she gasped loudly "Oh my gosh!" She sat up and smiled at me "My brother," she said lowly and I nodded.

___

Jayla and Jaden left with Jess and DJ to go get some food, so I went to knock on Javon's door but heard a girl laughing in there. So, I turned around and went to talk to Daelo, yes I was a little jealous but I had a boyfriend so I shouldn't be.

*EDITED AND REDID*