(15)

Araya-(uh-rae-ya)

I had school today so I woke up around 7:15 to go take me a morning shower because I felt like crap, it's one of those days. It became a normal thing for me to feel down or sad on some days even if there isn't a reason, weird I know. While I turned on the shower I got a notification on my phone, picking up my phone seeing a text from Araya. My phone instantly unlocked due to face id, I opened messages tapping on her contact..

Araya: y/n/n

Me: yes?

Araya: I'm picking you up today so be ready by 8

Me: ok..can I know why

Araya: I'm picking Jackson and Milo up too, so we can all get breakfast together :)

Me: ok see you later
Araya hearted your message

I pressed the power button, turning off my phone and putting it on the counter in the bathroom. I took my shower making sure not to take too long, then got dressed, and soon I started on my hair. After finishing my hair I brushed my teeth and went do a little bit of makeup, mascara and lip gloss nothing too much really.

Once I was finishing putting my shoes on it was 7:50, I went make sure everything was in my bag before I heard a horn outside then my mom "y/n your friends are outside!" I yelled back "ok I'm coming" as I slung my bag on my shoulder and grabbing my phone rushing downstairs.

I said bye to my mom before closing the the door behind me. I walk up to the car quickly getting in the front seat. "Let's go pick up the boys now" she sighed heavily, I could tell she was annoyed about something "You the one who planned this" I chuckled, pulling out my phone.

"Well I didn't know I would have to be driving back and forth" she turned right down a street "Milo and Jackson made me do fucking u-turns because they weren't ready" I laughed at how aggravated she sounded "And
they say we take long".

"Right, such assholes" she said it in a surprised manner. We picked up the boys and drove to the café close by the school.

I told them about what happened between me and javon, how he kissed me and all. "Oh my gosh so are yall like dating?" I shrugged really not knowing "I don't know, we didn't talk about it after", the waitress walked over bringing our plates. I ordered two chocolate chip waffles covered in syrup, whip cream, powdered sugar, and some sliced strawberries along with a fruity drink.

We continued to chat until it was time to go, I rushed to the car trying to get back in the front seat but a pair of arms wrapped around me picking me up putting me to the side; it was Milo. He quickly got into the car and locked the door so I couldn't open it, I huffed a got into the backseat behind him pushing his head forward roughly causing him to laugh. "Nothing's funny dipshit"

Araya parked her car on the side as we arrived at school. As we all got out I spotted a familiar boy, Javon. My eyes were ripped off of him by Milo poking my side which was ticklish "Come on lover girl, go talk to him" I shook my head while looking at him. "I don't think I'm ready for that" he sighed "Y/n if you don't go up to him you're being a pussy" I shrugged "I mean I have one so makes sense".

"You irk my nerves" he grumbled walking away from me, making me laugh. I walked beside Jackson as we got onto campus, departing from them with a simple goodbye and wave.

Third person:

She walks upstairs to the second floor going down the hallway to her classroom, dropping her bag off before leaving to go to the bathroom.

Leaving the bathroom she met with a familiar face again, he smiled once he seen her excusing himself from his friends. "Hey stranger" she smiled softly "Hey von" he slung his arm around her shoulder kissing her cheek. "You look so pretty" a subtle pink tint shows on her cheeks "Thanks, you look good yourself" he chuckles "Yeah I know, see you later?"