(9)

*2 days of the weekend off of school*

Y/N POV

DJ and Jess dropped Jayla and Jaden back because they needed to go do something. Jayla came in yelling "Food's here Come get it dogs" I laughed as I walked out of the room "Dogs really?" she tilted her head "You look like it" she joked then another voice interrupted, one I never heard, "She's not lying" I whipped my head around giving a grossed out face to her "Excuse me" she ignored me and rolled her eyes. She asked Jayla to put two slices of pizza on there for her and Jayla did sliding her plate to her aggressively looking her up and down disgusted.

I took a seat next to Javon grabbing two slices myself, The girl was looking at me for a long time. "Uh Hi, staring problem?" I asked staring right back "Who even are you" she retorted sassily "Y/n, their friend" she scoffed and rolled her eyes "Nicki is the name, probably heard of me most popular girl at school" Her voice showed confidence and I was going to ruin it. "Never heard of no Nicki, so I thought you were some new girl" Her face dropped the she turned away from me. "Such a bitch" she muttered under her voice but I still heard "Excuse me the only one who's acting like a bitch is you, so go sit in that damn dog house and chew on that damn bone".

She got out of her seat quickly like she was going to do something so I did too. She looked shocked that I stood up to her and hesitated a little "Girls calm down, Y/n why did you call her that" I looked at him in disbelief "She called me a bitch first", "Well I ain't hear, so please apologize" Jayla was gonna step in but I told her off "No I'm not apologizing to her after what she called me, and you know what I'm leaving" I went into Jayla's room grabbed my bag and left out the house.

But before I could close the door I heard Nicki say "Looks like the dog got kicked out the house" I swung the door open "And this bitch right here is bout to go to the vet" Before I could get a hit on her Javon pushed me and I hit the door hard. Jayla and Jaden ran to my side "Are you okay?" Jayla asked and Jaden stood up and walked up to Javon "You're such a dick, defending a girl who keeps talking shit first" he rolled his eyes "Can't believe we came from the same people" he went upstairs while Jayla helped me.

"You know what Javon keep defending her and keep getting all close but you lost a real friend," I said before walking out and getting back into the car I heard Javon trying to apologize to me but ignored him a drove off. I got back home and my parents were home but my siblings weren't. "Hey sweetie, oh you look mad," my mom said with widened eyes my dad came out from their room "Who the fuck pissed my daughter off" Dad came and hugged me "Tell me sweetie so I can go chit chat with them," I told him it was nothing and asked if James is still here, he was upstairs.

I went upstairs and saw him laying down watching a movie "Hey my love what happened You look mad" I shrugged him off "Nothing just stressed a little" he opened his arms inviting me to join, I gave a small smile a and joined him. I laid my head on his chest while his arms were around me, and we watched the movie until it was over. My phone now read 6:56, I decided to go shower early, went shower and washed my hair (pjs^). James went do the same after me and then came back into bed, "You look so good I could just eat you up" he said tackling me fake biting me while I laughed.

"Thanks, silly" I smiled before he gave me a quick kiss and laid next to me. We watched more movies after I went get more snacks and we munched until late at night. We both went brush our teeth before going to sleep.