(2)

After school I texted Liam for him to make a group chat with the three of us in it, soon later I got a message from a new group chat..

LeLe🫶🏽> Hey guysss

(***) ***-****> Hey Liamm

Me> Hey y'alllll

(***) ***-****> Y/n?

Me> Yupp that's Javon rightt

Vonnie🤭> Yup that's mee

y/n changed the name to My sluts😜

Vonnie🤭> What a lovely name y/n/n

Me> Thank you took years to figure one out

LeLe🫶🏽> I rock with being your slut ngl

Me> Ofc it's meee hellooo🙄

Me> Anyway my mom will pick y'all up at 5 n we'll go to the mall and get food so bring money cause I ain't paying for y'all. if your broke sorry for yu boo💁🏽‍♀️

LeLe> Dam looks like I'ma jus watch y'all eat

Vonnie🤭> Hell yeah we gon be snackin in front of yo ahh

Me> I like him alr he my new best friend now

LeLe🫶🏽> 😦

Me> srry not srry 😘 see y'all laterrr

I laughed at the messages before turning off my phone and going change^, when I finished I checked the time seeing it was 4:40 I went ask mom to see if she'll bring us "Heyyy momma" I said sliding into the kitchen slowly "What do you want" she side eyed me "Will you be able to drop me and two friends off at the mall and pick us up after" she took a deep breath in annoyance then looked at me "Yes I can" I smiled "Great be ready soon we'll pick them up by 5". I hurried back upstairs grabbing my mini backpack stuffing my phone, portable charger, wallet, gum, and chapstick in there before coming right back down waiting for mom.

"Mom hurry it's 4:52" I said as soon as she was coming down "I'm ready child come on" she grabbed her keys and we left out the house into the car. "Do you even know where they live" I stared at my mom with wide eyes "Nope.." she smacked her lips "And you rushing me to leave when you don't know where the hell they stay" I slowly turned away as she had fussed me and smiled a bit without her seeing. I quickly asked for their addresses and learned they didn't live to far. Liam was in the car now and we had just stopped in front of Javon's he came out the house along with his mom. His mom went to my mother's window as Javon got in the back with Liam, they introduced themselves and all them things I wasn't paying attention to them really.

After that we left and my mom introduced herself to Javon since Liam already knew her really. We got to the mall around 5:30 "Thanks momma come pick us up at 7:15" she nodded before pulling off. "Y'all got money right because I was being serious back in the gc" the boys laughed and nodded saying yes to having money "Good let's gooo" we went inside the mall. I started walking off before Liam asked "Where the hell you going" I turned back "We at the mall what else I'm going do" I put my hand on my hip looking at him with a blank stare "Shop?.." with that I just turned around going straight for bath and body. I bought a few things like some perfume, body lotion, and two candles, it was quite expensive but i had 50% off so that's good got to save my money.

Then I went to Aeropostale to get some clothes, I found a cute top and some rip jeans which was $40.56 not to bad, after that I went to claire's for my little sister and got her some earrings also had to go back to bath and body to get my brother a new body spray his others don't smell to good. As I walked pass a shop Javon was looking at shoes so I went see "Heyy whatcha lookin for" he looked over noticing it was me "Shoes duhh" he gave me a few fast blinks "Can I help" I offered and he shrugged "Sure I could use some help deciding" and that's what I did.

We talked after, getting to know each other more "So you act right?" I asked "Yup and box" I nodded "Cool so what show or movie did you act in?" he was looking around as he spoke "Uhm Euphoria it's a show on HBO max" my jaw dropped "I knew I recognized you from a show, you were that lil drug dealer" he laughed "Yes yes I was, and to say I was pretty good at it" I smiled then whispered "You got some of that good stuff" he nodded "Hell yeah 15 a piece" he held out his hand and I shook it "Deal" I said before laughing with him.

We continued to share certain things about each other and he was a pretty chill dude also funny. He had siblings one was his twin and I would love to meet his family one day because they sound amazing. I checked the time seeing it was 7 so my mom should be on her way right now, I called Liam "LeLe meet us at the entrance we leaving soon" "Kk on my way" we hung up quickly. Me and Javon waited for Liam for about 10 minutes until he finally appeared "Jeez took you long enough" I said as I seen my mom driving in the parking lot "I met a girl and we hit it off so you know" I looked at him proudly and so did Javon "That's my boy" we both said patting Liam on his back. My mom pulled up in front of us and we got in.

"Mcdonald's mom?" I asked her "Sure y/n" she rolled her eyes smiling a little "You're the best".
We got our food and ate on the way back, we dropped the boys off and headed home. I went upstairs to my room to take my shower, afterwards and I put on a movie to watch. My phone had a notification I looked over to see who it was that texted me...

Vonnie🤭

Vonnie🤭> Heyy you up

Me> Yes it's only 8:45 who goes to sleep that early

Vonnie🤭> People. anyways wanna call bc I'm boredd

Me> bett

*EDITED AND REDID*

*EDITED AND REDID*