(5)

Y/n POV

When I had woke up I could barely breathe, seems like my allergies are acting up. I got out of bed heading to the bathroom to do my everyday routine but got cut of by coughing roughly followed by a sneeze. Mom came in "Honey you alright" I sniffed and nodded "I think so" she went placed her hand all around my face "You're very warm, get back in bed I'll bring medicine" I looked over at her "So no school" she shook her head no. I smiled big until I started coughing again, I went back in bed as mom went get some medicine for me. After I took the medicine I went right back to sleep.

Javon POV

My mom came in knocking on the door "Time to wake up, breakfast is done too so come on" I got out of bed heading downstairs to eat. After I finished eating I went back upstairs to get ready. Once I was finished brushing my teeth and washing my face I got dressed, when I was done putting my shoes on I left the house deciding to walk today. Seen Liam as I got into the building "Hey Liam" I greeted him "Hey...have you seen Y/n" he had asked "No why" I said wondering what's happening "Because she's not here" he said turning around facing me "She's probably not feeling well or sleeping in" I suggested "True let's head to class" with that we went to class, I hope she's alright.

Y/n POV

I had woke up again seeing in was 2:45 meaning school is almost over. This time my Dad/Tobias came check up on me "Hey bumblebee you doing okay" I shrugged "Could be better" he smiled slightly "Yeah well mom had to leave for work so i'll be taking care of you for now, want do you want to eat" I stretched before answering "Some hot wings and noodles would be nice from that Chinese place" he nodded "Okay I'll go order it" with that he left.

I was watching a movie when Jade came in "Hey sissy momma told us you were sick" Theo came in after "Yeah so I bought you some candy and some gatorade" he handed me a bag full of stuff "Thanks guys" Jade then handed me one of her plushies "Here, Jellybean always made me feel better when I'm sick" I gave her a sweet smile before they left "We love you feel better". I love my family so much. After a couple more minutes dad had came in with my food "Here you go my sweet sick princess" he bowed down as a joke "Thanks my sweet solider" he gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

I was eating my food when two dumb boys ran into my room "Heard you were eating give me" Liam said reach for my food which i smacked his hand "Don't touch my food hippo" Javon sat down on the side of me and so did Liam after apologizing to me. "I knew you were sick, but how?" Javon asked "I don't know maybe the movie theater or restaurant had contaminated air" I shrugged. We talked and talked especially about the girl Liam hit it off with, Jessie, she was so fine to be real.

The boys left after an hour or so and I went on my phone scrolling through Instagram until someone had messaged me...

            James.to.fine has messaged you

James> Yoo wassup

Me> Oh my gosh Jammy

James> Why the nickname😭

Me> Why not? that's the actual question

James> Mmk wtv but what u been up to since you moved

Me> Well I've been chillin really I found out my best friend Liam lives out here and I made a new friend his name Javon

James> Coo coo seems like you've been good

Me> I have, hbu

James> Met a new girl Leah n we tg noww so yeahh

Me> That's great to hear James I'm so happy for uu but I gtg so ttyl?

James> Yeah ttyl.

I never texted James ever since we started moving I been so busy but glad to hear from him. My phone started ringing and I seen Javon was facetiming me so I answered "Heyy Vonnie" he smiled into the camera "Heyy Clydee" I smiled back "Loving the messy hair look" my smile dropped "Shut up about my hair" he laughed "No No it's cutee" I rolled my eyes "Sure it is".

Few hours went by and we were still on the phone, I was feeling much better a decided to teach Javon a tiktok dance. I set up my camera where he could see me and so did he, "Ok so first you do this" I said showing him the first move. "Mmk what's next" he asked after doing it "Then you do this.." I instructed the the whole dance to him and he said he's gonna screen record it a post it on his tiktok. That's exactly what he did and few minutes later I seen the tiktok that he had posted many people were saying how Javon could dance. "Them people lying you can not dance" I laughed "Shush don't be mad because Ima boss bitch" he said sassily smacking his lips.

We joked around for the whole night until we finally fell asleep, "Goodnight y/n/n" I placed my phone on my nightstand "Night Vonnie".

*EDITED AND REDID*