(10)

2 days passed

The weekend was up meaning school was tomorrow and James is going home. I don't know how we will do with this long distance but we'll try. I'm quite sad for him to be leaving because he had been so sweet after what had happened, he also apologized to me. He did get upset about Liam though but I told him it was okay and Liam was just my friend.

At the moment me and James are gonna spend the last day together. We are out on a little date at a new restaurant, I keep catching James glancing at his phone once and a while. I ignored it even though thoughts were running through my head like crazy.

After we were supposed to go somewhere else and have fun but James changed his mind. He wanted to go back to the house so we did. We got back home and James went straight upstairs lying down while on his phone. He was smiling, laughing, like what was entertaining him that much.

"James, what's so funny hmm?" I asked him sitting down next to him. "Oh it's just one of my friends sending me some stuff" I nodded "So who's this friend" he side-eyed me "His name is Bryson, why so many questions" he asked before I snatched his phone. "Baby give it back" he whined "Only if you spend time with me, this is our last night together", he sat up wrapping his arms around me and pulling me towards him. "I know I'm sorry here" he put his phone aside.

"Okay now let's order some pizza and watch movies, how does that sound?" he turned back towards me "Sounds good what kind do you want" I asked him while grabbing my phone "Uhm I want just a cheese pizza" I looked over at him disgusted "Basic ass pizza but okay" he pushed me a little as I dialed the number. Once I was finished ordering the pizza, half cheese and half pepperoni, me and James laid down starting a movie.

The doorbell rang meaning the pizza was here "I got it baby sit down" he said getting up out of bed going downstairs to pay for the pizza. He came back up with the box along with some drinks for us "Thanks James" he smiled giving me a quick peck on the lips while laying back down. After the pizza was gone and we watched two movies we decided to play video games.

The rest of the night they played video games laughing and joking around until they got tired, and fell asleep.

5:50

My alarm was blaring loudly making me jump a bit, I turned over to reach my phone and turn it off. I laid back down looking to the side to see James still sleeping 'damn he's a deep sleeper' I started to shake him awake because he still got clothes to be packed that's in the dryer. "James wake up you still got things to pack" he groaned in annoyance but got up going straight to the bathroom.

While I went get his clothes out of the dryer throwing them on my bed for him to do. I knocked on the bathroom door "James!" he didn't answer "I'm coming in there" I walk in to see him half asleep with the toothbrush in his mouth leaning amongst the counter. I shake my head and go tap him awake he jumped in response "hm sorry" he said muffled "just finish up in here and don't go to sleep" I laughed.

He finally finished up in there and came out to pack his stuff up also get dressed. I went in the bathroom brushing my teeth, washing my face, and doing my hair, a slick back low bun. Hurriedly came back to my room and picked out some leggings and a hoodie, then went back to the bathroom to change.

"You finish packing" I asked him coming back to the room "Yes I'm done mother" he said in a mocking tone "I just don't want you leaving anything behind" he walked over to me "I wouldn't mind if I did, just would give me a reason to come back" he put his hands on my hip slowly wrapping around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck "I'm going to miss you y/n" "I'm going to miss you too" he kissed me softly then hugged me tightly. That's when my dad came in knocking on the door "Ready to go" a tear slipped from my eye but I wiped it away, no crying.