(4)

*Continuance of 3*

When we arrived to the movies, we are going to see Barbie, we took those pictures as we said we should. First it was me and Jayla then Jaden and Jayla then Me and Jaden then Me and Javon then lastly all of us. Also me and his little brother Daelo and I took a singular photo in the movies because I wanted to sit by him, he's so adorable.

Time Skip

The movie had ended and it was good, we then headed to a restaurant. We got a table and all sat down, me and Daelo became best friends at this point. I was getting use to his family now Jessica had asked us "How did you two become friends" I decided to tell them "My best friend Liam had introduced us because they were also friends too" she nodded and smiled "That's nice". After a few more minutes of talking we ordered food and ate, then left soon after we finished. We got back to their place and I decided to stay for a little while over there.

All of us were upstairs not including Daelo I was kind of sad because he's the best. We were in Javon's room playing truth or dare "Javon truth or dare" Jaden had asked him "Dare" he nodded "Ok I dare you to kiss someone or something in this room" Javon shrugged a grabbed a pillow a kissed it. "Seems like you had experience with that pillow" I said as we laughed "Whatever, y/n truth or dare" he asked me "Dare" "Let everyone look through your phone for 1 minute" my eyes widen "A minute kind of long not gonna lie" Javon held out his hand for my phone as Jaden had set a timer on his.

"Fine" I was kind of scared as I handed him my phone, they went through messages which left them shocked as they read the tea and they went through photos they were horrified by the pictures I have of people. "I'm gonna have nightmares of that boy" I laughed as Jaden spoke "Wasn't that bad" they glared at me and just nodded "Well y'all wanted to but truth or dare Jayla" "Truth" "What was your last dream about" I asked "Oh uhm about me pushing Jaden towards a dinosaur as we run away from it" Jaden turned his head fast towards her "You let me die" he started fake crying then Jayla pushed him off the bed making everyone burst out laughing.

After we settled down Jayla asked Jaden "Truth or Dare" "Dare" "Call someone and tell them your horny" she held back a smile as she said this "Why mee" Jaden whines as he opened his phone calling someone named 'Tots😏' my face showed confusion as i read the name he put it on speaker as the person answered "Hey bro I'm horny" Jaden said holding in his laugh "On my wayyyyy" a boy said in a high pitched voice, we all laughed including the boy they said bye and hung up. I checked the time seeing it was 10:45 "Oh man I got to go it's late" I said turning my phone off "Want me to walk you home it's only a 8 minute walk" Javon offered.

"Yea thank would be great since it's so late" we said bye and Javon told his parents he'll be right back, that he's walking me home. We started to walk "I've been thinking bout a nickname for you" I looked over at him "I already got one for you" I told him "Really what is it" he said curiously "Vonnie" he laughed a little "Vonnie Really" I rolled my eyes "Yes best nickname out there" he smiled then said "Well then yours will be Clyde" I looked at him with a face "Clyde that's a dudes name" he agreed "Yea but you know how it's Bonnie and Clyde now it's Vonnie and Clyde" I made a sound of realization "Okay now I see" we arrived at my house. "Well thanks for walking me home" I smiled at him "You're so welcome I'll see you tomorrow Clyde" he smiled back "See you Vonnie".

I went inside to be surprised by my Dad, "Dad oh my heyy" I hugged him tightly "Hi bumblebee, I missed you" he hugged me back giving me a kiss on my head "Missed you too" he pulled away from the hug "We can hang out more tomorrow but right now go get some rest you got school" I nodded "Okay dad" I went upstairs and took me a shower then laid down. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep.

*EDITED AND REDID*