(3)

Y/n POV

My actual alarm was going off this time waking me up, my vision wasn't that clear yet but I managed to turn it off. I rubbed my eyes clearing my vision seeing that it was 8 and school starts pretty soon, when I seen that I jumped out my bed in a panic 'Why the hell didn't they wake me up'. Rushing to my bathroom I slipped on a shirt I caught myself by catching onto the frame of the door. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then went get dress, I grabbed a hoodie and some biker shorts throwing that on. I did my hair, placed my shoes on, and grabbed my backpack rushing downstairs.

Downstairs nobody was there so they all just left me here to sleep knowing damn well she would've been mad at me for not going to school. Went to the kitchen and took a bottle of water along with a apple so I have something in my tummy. I put the water in my bag and went out the door, had to walk sadly since Theo wasn't there.

As I speed walked to school it felt like it was taking longer than any other time I walked. When I made it to school it was 8:40, great 10 minutes late, I went to the office and signed myself in getting my late slip.

I went to my first class and gave the slip to the teacher then sat down in my seat which was by the two Javon, and Liam. "You look rough sha" I turned my head towards him "Same thing your mom said when she saw you" Javon held back a laugh "Damn sorry miss attitude" Liam rolled his eyes. "You alright" Javon asked "Yeah I was just in a rush" I sighed "So nice to him though" Liam muttered "I'm so sorry Liam" I looked over to him and he smiled, just then the teacher asked for our attention as the class continued.

School was over and I had the biggest headache, today felt like all the work just got harder for me when I already knew about what we talked about then I don't even know where my mom and siblings are.
I left school without speaking to nobody because I didn't feel like it. I was starting to walk until a car pulled up beside me the window rolled down revealing Javon "Hey need a ride" I gave a small smile "That would be nice Thanks" he smiled back opening the door the scooting over.

When I got into the car I saw his sister and I guess his twin brother also their mother "Hi.." I spoke slightly awkwardly "Hey sweetie, mind showing me where you live" I hummed in response and showed her where I lived. We stopped by my house and as I got out his mother offered "Would you like to come to the movies with us" I was surprised with what she said but agreed "Yea sure I mean if Javon wants me to" Javon nodded his head "Of course I do" I smiled and thanked her also said bye to his siblings too.

Javon POV

When she had agreed to my mother's offer I could help but smile. When she got inside her house my mom spoke "Never seen you smile that big since we got you a new bed" I tried to cover my smile "I'm not smiling that big mom" she started to drive back home "Oh but you are brother" Jaden teased poking me and we started play fighting in the back until mom said to stop as we arrived home. "Daddd guess what Javon has a girlfriendd" Jayla laughs as we enter the house "She's not my girlfriend she's my frienddd" I pinch Jayla on her arm leaving her to say "Ow" and pinch me back. "Is she coming with us to the movies" dad had asked "Yea how'd you know" I asked him grabbing a snack "I guessed because of that smile" I rolled my eyes before going upstairs to study.

Y/n POV

I remembered that I didn't ask what time to be ready so I texted Javon..

Me> Javonnn

Vonnie🤭> Whattt

Me> What time do I have to be ready

Vonnie🤭> Be ready at 8 and we might be a little squished in the car since it's gonna be all of us

Me> Mmk Idm see you later onn

Vonnie🤭> Actually do you wanna ft

Me> Suree

After a few seconds he facetimed me and we stayed on call until it was time to get ready, we showed each other's outfits and decided to try and match. We both will be wearing purple hoodies and black bottoms, surprisingly we have the same purple Jordan 3's so we will be wearing those too. We hung up and I got dressed fixed up my hair then went brush my teeth, it was almost time for them to come so I made sure that everything was good before I heard a honk. I grabbed my wallet and phone placing them into the pocket of my hoodie, then went downstairs saying bye to my family. I opened the door to see them waiting in the car and when I got in his dad introduced himself to me, his sister then spoke as when left "Ohh I'm just noticing how y'all match, you look so cute" she looked at me "Thank you, you look good yourself" she thanked me "We need to take pictures when we get there" I agreed with her. We just kept chatting about different things about each other as we rode there, they were amazing just like Javon described them.

*EDITED AND REDID*
+if they have mistakes still tell me in the comments so I can fix them