(13)

what you were wearing^ or not.. don't worry abt the other things

*Continuance of 12*

A low high pitched sound came from my phone as I was in the middle of beating Javon in Mortal combat, someone texted me. I took a quick glance and saw it was James, ignoring it I focused back on the game. In the end Javon ended up beating me somehow "Ha! gotcha ass" he teased as he high-five Liam, causing me to roll my eyes "Whatever..".

My mom came in shortly telling us the food was ready, the boys pushed pass up running downstairs. "They can't be that hungry.." Jessie said slowly coming out of my room after being pushed out the way "Right" I huffed as I walked downstairs with her.

The boys already had their plate fixed sitting at the table, I shook my head at them as I went fix my own with Jessie behind me doing the same. We sat down next to the boys and ate, once we were finished the boys got caught up in a football game with my dad and brother.

I helped mom clean up the kitchen, soon Javon came over "Mind if I just take over Mrs. y/l/n.." he asked to take my moms spot in rinsing the dishes as I washed them "Oh thank you Javon, I got to go give Jade her bath before it gets to late" Javon smiled sweetly at her as she left to go get Jade.

"Hi Wanna" I say half smiling "Hi y/n/n" he glanced at me then look down at the plates as he rinsed them, we stayed in silence, nothing awkward. That was until my brother leaned on the counter near us "Hey Javon wanna know something about my sister?" he smirked like he was up to no good.

I glared at Theo which made Javon want to know even more "Please tell.." my brother sighed and flipped his wrist along with his hand "Well..she talks non stop about you and she mentioned many times how cute you were" Javon snickered looking over to me.

I turned my head away "Oh really?.." my brother nodded his head "Yup, now enjoy the night.." he left like he didn't just embarrass me. "So you like to talk about me" he slung his arm over my shoulders pulling me close to him "Maybe so.." I mumbled, I could feel him smirk.

What caught me off guard was feeling his warm breath against my ear as he whispered "Don't worry I talk about you too.." he then backed away and went back to rinsing the rest of the plates. I was sort of frozen until he nudged me "You gonna wash that fork or just stand there" I cleared my throat and wash the fork in the sink.

Me and Jessie sat on my bed, the boys on the other one as we started a movie. We had popcorn and candy for each one of us so we didn't fight over anything. Didn't really help because Liam and Javon started fussing over m&m's and skittles.

After shutting them up I started the movie, we all decided on a scary movie in the dark to make it 'scarier'. Me and Jessie sat close to each other and Liam glared over at me which I responded by flipping him off.

The movie wasn't bad but it was scary, out of nowhere 'Throw that ass in a circle' started playing. My attention was now on Liam as he got up and started moving his hips in a circle with his hand behind his head biting his lip while Javon threw invisible money at him. "Eww this hurts to watch" I looked away holding in my laugh while Jessie was laughing her ass off.

The song stopped "Stop playing with me, you know you enjoyed the show" he said sassily "I'm not playing with you, it was hideous" I said with a serious face jokingly "Fine..meany" he mumbled sitting back down on the bed.

It was now 12:00am everyone else fell asleep but me, I got out of bed carefully to not wake up anyone and went downstairs. Walking into the snack cabinet grabbing the pack of cookies, I sat up onto the counter munching on them as I scrolled through my phone.

A noise caught my attention making me alert, but soon Javon came from around the corner rubbing his eyes as he raised his arms to stretch making his shirt rise up a little showing his waistline.

"What are you doing up.." I asked as he walked over leaning against the counter looking up at me "Had to see what my girl was doing up" him calling me 'his girl' made my stomach turn "Well your girl got hungry" I said taking a bite out of my cookie. It's like his face lit up at the sight of cookies "Ouu cookies" he reached over and grabbed one.

Pure joy was on his face as he ate the cookie "Is it that good?" I giggled watching him "Yes, yes it is" he responded taking another one "Well it's all yours.." I had a small smile on my face. He looked up at me "What?" I shook my head "Nothing, I'm going back upstairs" I got down from the counter and started to walk back upstairs when a figure followed behind me.

"You was just gonna leave me there" he said acting like he was scared "You were enjoying the cookies so yes" he laughed quietly as we entered my room, we both laid down on our beds "Night Javon.." "Night Y/n"