(14)

I was slowly starting to wake up due to the person shaking me , Javon, "wake up y/n" I groaned in response accidentally pushing him away by his face. He laughed at my actions as I put the covers over my head in order to dim the sunlight coming through my window. In a few seconds the cold air hit me making sit up to see Javon standing at the foot of my bed "good morning sunshine everyone is waiting for you downstairs".

"out of everyone they choose you to wake me up" he walked to my side "nope I offered, now come on" he held out his hands for me to take which I did and he pulled up out of bed. We both headed downstairs "ah look who's up, morning sleepy head" Theo voice rang throughout the kitchen "morning bumblebee" mom came give me a kiss on the head, dad mimicking her. "breakfast is on the table" dad mentioned as he pulled away from the hug "thanks" I went sit down at the table taking a little time to wake up fully.

"how did you sleep y/n/n" Liam asked taking a bite of his pancakes, I yawned "amazing until that fool woke me up" Javon put his hand over his heart as if he was offended "you were going to have to wake up sooner or later" I rested my elbow on the table and held my head up with my hand "should've picked later".

Javon had a small grin on his face as he looked at me "what is there something on my face" he shook his head looking down at his plate "yes a little drool on the side of your mouth". I wipe the corner of my mouth sort of embarrassed but the embarrassment went away as quick as it came "yeah yeah whatever". I finally started to eat not really feeling hungry as much as I usually do in the mornings, throwing away what was left on my plate before placing it in the sink.

"hey y/n, I got to tell you something" Jessie walked putting her plate in there also, "yeah what's up" I turned around facing her letting her know I'm all ears "so I was being a bit nosey and asked Javon would he date you.." I nodded telling her to go on "and he said with no hesitation, yes" that brought a smile to my face "well I'm am very grateful for you being nosey" "it's my expertise" she laughed causing me to laugh.

__ 10:35

We were all dressed^ by that time and sitting in the living room on our phones scrolling through social media, it was getting boring real quick so i suggested we all go to the park that wasn't to far from the house. Once we got there I went straight for the swings so did Jessie as the boys went play basketball, me and Jessie did a little bit of gossiping about the things going around school.

Including how I was a pick me girl because I hung out with boys more than girls, which was weird considering I only been there for a month and a half plus I don't make friends easily so I was lucky to have my best friend Liam be there. Liam suddenly came up to us "hey come play boys vs. girls" he sounded out of breath, we agreed even though me and Jessie wasn't really great at playing.

Jessie was guarding Liam as Javon had the ball he was dribbling passing the ball between his legs, then tried to cross me but I slapped the ball out his hands. I stuck my tongue out at him nagging, I went to pick the ball up but before I could a pair of arms wrapped around my waist picking me up moving me away from the ball. It was Javon which made my stomach do flips as he grabbed the ball "why did you do that" i asked him "that was for nagging me, now this time I won't play easy".

Let's say he didn't play easy for us girls and the boys beat us 15 to 3, yeah it was bad and had me out of breath "i think its bout time we go home, it's 12 something right now" I was standing up with my hands on my hips trying to catch my breath. "yeah i would be tired too if I just got beat" Liam teased "it wasn't fair we don't know how to play like y'all, and keeping teasing see how I won't call you tonight" Jessie warned him.

That made him act right real quick it was cute seeing how much she meant to him, he can't go a night without talking to her.

__ 12:40

Wished we had never walked to the park even though it wasn't far, I was tired and my legs hurt, so when we got back to my house i went straight to the couch. "here.." Javon handed me a bottle of water and Liam got Jessie one, she then looked over to me raising and dropping her eyebrows at me as she nodded her head in Javon's direction, making me smile. That was a nice gesture of him but maybe it didn't mean nothing, but thinking about what Jessie said earlier ran through my mind again. I ended up shrugging it off deciding not to think too much about it.

Her mom ended up calling wanting her home, so Liam was going to drop her home. They went get their bags from upstairs and came said bye to us before they left. And now there was two..

"javonn.." I said dragging his name "yes woman" he responded looking over to me "want to go play some games" he got up agreeing "wait? do me one favor and carry me" I asked with a innocent smile. He rolled his eyes at me and turned around signaling for me to get on his back which I did excitedly. As he carried me upstairs I rested my head on his shoulder until we finally reached my room, where he threw me on the bed going to turn my game on.

We were playing Mortal Combat again but this time I won, and every time I won he'd get more angry. "someone's mad" I joked "i'm not letting some girl beat me" he sassed "well you sort of did already..like 5 times" he sent me a glare that said 'stop before I do something' "ouu scary, shiver me timbers" I said putting my hands up pretending to be scared.

"y/n" he warned "javon" I answered not really caring what he would do, "come see" I hesitated before getting up and walking over to where he was sitting "what" he stood up from the chair. He was a few inches taller than me but still tall enough that i had to look up at him, before I knew it he had thrown me over his shoulder "javon! put me down!" I demanded "no I think I like this view" he joked, I was caught off guard by that sentence but I smacked him "That's rude".

He laughed "but it's true" he then threw me down onto to my bed making me bounce a couple times, at this point everything he did caught me off guard because he was now on top of me holding himself up by his knee that was on the bed and his arms that where on each sides of my face. "Javon? what are you doing" I asked loud enough just from him to hear "do you trust me" he gaze switching from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes "yes..".

That's when his lips connected with mine, my eyes closed melting into the kiss we shared. I could feel my heart racing at this point, his hand softly held my cheek as my hand held the back of his neck pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

The kiss went on for a few more seconds until we pulled away slowly and for a while he just admired my face, making me nervous. His phone rang ruining the moment, it was his dad, he had to leave. Before he left he gave me one last kiss on my cheek telling me bye.

That night all I thought about was that moment because I don't even know what it meant for us, like what does that make us now. I was worrying about if the kiss had ruined had our ruined our friendship but he is the one that kissed me first so it must've meant something to him. Another hour had passed and I was finally getting sleepy, and soon I had fallen asleep with him on my mind.

*EDITED AND REDID*