6- Noah

Noah

I had one fifty minute class on Friday morning. Speech and Communications. It was boring, but my professor was supper chill. In high school, the teachers always told us that they were 'preparing us for college' and 'do you think your professors will allow you to do that?' From what I've experienced so far at college, my high school teachers were complete bullshitters.

My professors didn't care if I had to leave and use the restroom. No one needed a hall pass. I could leave when I wanted or skip and no one would call my parents (not that I had any). I could step out to make a phone call. All my professors asked were, "respect me and my teachings and I'll respect you."

I did have a professor that didn't allow phones at all, (even told a student to leave when they wouldn't stop texting). But my Speech and Communication professor had told us, "it's your grade, show up and pay attention or don't."

But the class was still boring as shit, but I was out by 9:50 am. And after getting gas, I got home by 10:15.

Unlocking my front door to my apartment, I kicked my shoes off after shutting the front door behind me. And that was when I noticed a smaller pair of shoes. No... it couldn't be, he would've texted me. I check my phone and had no notifications. My stomach was swirling with anticipation.

"Sam...?" I questioned hesitantly, stepping further into my apartment. And before I could comprehend what was happening, Sam ran up to me from the kitchen and jumped on me. I caught him as his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my shoulders. I laughed, hugging him back. "What are you doing here, Dumbass?"

"I missed you, frickhead. Too much." He leaned back, me still holding him up, and he had the most stunning smile on his face. "Now kiss me."

I pressed my lips to his, our mouths working in a perfectly sensual and slow movements, our longing for each other seeping through our kiss. I walked us to my couch and laid us down with me on top of him. Slipping my tongue past his teeth, I tasted the sweet flavors of his mouth. Sam's fingers were tugging at me hair, his legs pushing me down until our groins were pushed together getting him to moan.

My teeth pulled at his bottom lip before I broke our kiss, my eyes searching his green eyes. "You never cease to amaze me, Sam Moretti." He smiled and leaned up to peck me on my nose. I sat up, straddling my boyfriend's waist. "You must've really missed me, huh?" I said with a teasing cockiness to my voice.

"I actually only came here for the sex," Sam jested.

I raised my eyebrows, "I'm that good?"

"The best," he grinned.

"Yeah, I am," I agreed with full confidence. "This was a really good surprise, but I do have an essay to write that's due Monday and a project I need to finish."

"Wow, I didn't know you were responsible," but his tone was teasing. I was so happy he was here.

I shoved a pillow in his face while saying, "shut up, shithead," and Sam was laughing once I pulled away and stood up.

Sam leaned up on his elbow, "that's okay, I can help you with your essay if you want. I don't even care if we do anything at all this weekend. I just wanted to see you and sleep next to you tonight."

I smiled, and bent down to kiss him. "I'm gonna do more than just sleep next to you tonight," I whispered to him, the bit his ear lightly.

He breathed out a sigh, "I really hope so."

I kissed him on the cheek before going to the kitchen. "You hungry? I can make us breakfast," I suggested, looking through my cabinets to find something for us to eat.