Radio Interview

(A/N: Imagine they're speaking Korean. I don't know what radio station hosts are like in Korea but I tried. I hope it's not cringy)

___________________________

Early January 2020 (pre-Covid)

"Welcome to BBS FM 101.9!!" The main radio host yelled into the mic as the small group of armies cheered holding their army bombs in the background

"We got quite the crowd today huh?" He ushered with the smirk looking over to the armies

"You all have been for her and here she is!!!"

"The princess of BTS, PARK MINHEE!!!"

Minhee then came through the door with a big smile, waving to the fans before bowing; taking her seat in front of the microphone.

(This is what she wore & natural hair colour)

"...Thank you so much for having me..." Minhee shyly spoke into the mic holding onto the bulky headphones covering her ears

This was the first type of interview the girl has done without the boys by her side. To say she was nervous was a little bit of an understatement.

"We can't believe the princess is actually here... Army give Minhee a round of applause!!"

Armies on the outside of the radio booth went wild holding up signs, shaking their army bombs causing Minhee to giggle reading their signs.

'We love you Minhee!!'

'#MINMIN4LIFE'

'MINHEE KICK ME-'

'OUR DIMOND MAKNAE~'

They really are the best fans in the world... and with army by her side, the girl felt a little more at ease.

"And thank you so much for being here Minhee-"

"We're still in shock that you're actually here sitting in front of us-"

"Aishh s-stop it-" Minhee blushed playing with the wire of the headphone

"Your new album Map of the Soul 7 releases next month, can you tell us anything about it?"

"Well, this album is very special to us. The number seven... some might be confused because there's eight of us-" She went on

"But any way you look at it, between the eight of us, each persons perspective... you see seven members." 

Nodding along with slightly confused expressions, Minhee went on to explain.

"If you were to exclude me for example, you see the seven boys-" 

"In Taehyungies POV-" The radio hosts giggled at Minhee's cute nickname for Taehyung.

"He see's the remaining seven members. It's essentially what we see through our eyes."