・BV2 Ep. 1 Hawaii!!

A/N: I'm trying to go by episode, but I'm just fitting as much as I can in each chapter. Enjoy~~

____________________

After finishing the U.S portion of the tour, the members of Bangtan were beyond excited learning the location of Bon Voyage season 2. 

At the end of season 1, they were asked where they would like to go next... but didn't expect their dream destination to become a reality.

"I can't believe this is real-" Minhee muttered to the camera as she packed her suitcase. 

They were currently in an air bnb getting their stuff together about to depart to LAX airport.

"We're going to buy clothes there right?" She shouted through her room as many yeah and yes's were heard in the distance

The girl was having trouble not knowing what to pack. This was Hawaii for crying out loud. Yes, they have been traveling around the world on tour, but bon voyage is like a 'work trip' vacation. 

Minhee enjoyed season one so much; the fact that they get to do this again had her ecstatic. Not only that... but in HAWAII?!?

Laying on the floor, Minhee became one with her mess.

A cry for help had the bestie stomping over in sheer seconds.

J-Hope to the rescue. 

"Aish Minhee-ah!!" 

The boy almost fell to the floor in contagious laughter noticing the state of their female member. She was sprawled out on the floor like a sea star with big puppy dog eyes pleading for help.

The commotion caused others near by to peak their heads in, such as Jimin and Taehyung followed lastly by Jungkook.

"Hobi-ah-"

"O-Okayy Minnieee-" He teased walking through her small pile of clothes, grabbing her hands to help her up as the rest of the boys went to their own rooms to finish their packing. It's not like they had a lot anyway since they were on tour. 

Minhee wasn't usually a messy person, she was just spazzed trying to decide on what to bring.

After a few minutes, J-Hope almost had the room organized.  

They together collectively agreed on her outfits. She picked two dresses, incase they were to go to dinner or something-

Sandals, shorts, a bathing suit, accessories and tank tops. Traveling to Hawaii in the middle of summer, it's going to be hot for sure. 

From there on, she packed the essentials. 

Sitting on her luggage, the girl zipped it up before successfully letting out a victorious breath.

Yay~

Picking up the go pro, she posed; putting up a peace sign

"See you in Hawaii~"

__________________

Bus Ride/Airport

"This is how they greet in Hawaii right?" Yoongi looked at the camera keeping up his thumb and pinky

"They also say aloha oppa-" Minhee responded taking out one of her headphones turning to the older member who was sitting next to her

"We should buy Hawaiian shirts when we land-" J-Hope turned

"Shopping Shopping~" Jungkook sung before he continued

"I want to go skydiving-" 

"Yah, only Jungkookie would want to fall out of the sky-" Jimin retorted causing an abundance of laughter throughout the bus