Mini Min Yoongi

2015.

  The Most Beautiful Moment in Life 

                            pt 2.

The soon to be most favourite album of Park Minhee.

It was going to be their second chapter of their Youth Era. I Need U was a major success followed by their other popular hit, Dope. 

I Need U was a refreshing, personalizing step away from their hip-hop roots-

And the video pulled many heart strings. 

Currently, Minhee was hanging around Yoongi in his studio. He was hard at work, working on the second album.  

Minhee was infatuated with the way Yoongi creates. She was always in awe at how fast he can come up with a beat. 

The rapper is a big inspiration the younger girl.

Whenever Yoongi was doing anything musical, Minhee wasn't too far behind.

The other members found it kinda sweet (Mostly the older ones) the way Minhee follows Yoongi around like a puppy. 

He was more of a quiet guy, but did find it amusing himself noticing the youngest member pay more attention to him than the others. It was kinda like a one up he had on the rest of the members.

It would piss off the 95's, completely  making Yoongi's day.

All he done as of today, was finish a bag of potato chips and play the latest track he was currently working on a hundred times. He wanted to make sure everything about it was perfect. (aka Autumn Leaves)

Minhee on the other hand was fooling around on the keyboard out of boredom. She really wanted to give songwriting a try, but was too afraid. Would her interpretation of a song be good enough?

Was she herself good enough?

She didn't know. 

After the hardships the girl has gone though last year, Minhee was still working on her confidence. 

The boys have been even more loving than they already were and the staff have been making sure she was eating well enough for a teenage girl her age. 

Healing takes time...

and it's even more difficult... because the hate never stops.

Minhee sighed.

"Yoongi oppa?"

Yoongi paused the track tapping the space bar on the computer before turning to look at the girl who was now laying down on his black leather couch.

The girl wore all black head to toe, a turtle neck with her Adidas track pants. Her long black hair was braided to the side with small pieces of her bangs pulled out.

She bit the inside of her cheek, evading eye contact. The girl was not the best at expressing herself. She wanted to scream out all the thoughts in her brain, but not a single sentence was formed. 

"Minnhee-ah use your words-"

Freezing, her eyes locked with the boy. He just knew her too well. 

Why?

Because he was exactly the same way.

"C-Can we just write a song where we're just running away?" She admitted

"We're only happy when we're with each other?"

"Because that's how I feel-"

Listening, Yoongi took off his blocky headphones and put a hand up to his chin proceeding to nod along.