Minhee and Jungkook's First Day of High School

MARCH 2014.

To say Minhee was nervous was an understatement. Spending her training days here in Seoul, she was taking online classes for her last year of Middle School. Personally the girl wanted to complete her studies at Gwangju Chungjang middle, so if taking online classes way the way to do it... she did. 

Minhee flew back to her hometown and received her certificate, being reunited with a few of her school friends...

But today was the day she was dreading. This is the first time going to a new school... In Seoul mind you. 

Seoul, School of Performing Arts. It was such a prestigious school...

Sure, Gwangju was a beautiful city as well. But in all honestly, it didn't compare next to Seoul.

"Please, N-No, no photossssss-" Minhee cringed as she walked into the kitchen seeing flashes of a digital camera

Her medium length black wavy hair was braided to the side loosely. She had on her school uniform, consisting of a bright yellow blazer, short pencil skirt with thigh high socks.

"You look so cute Minhee-ah!!!" Jin gasped as he continued to snap photos causing the girl to dramatically sigh

"Minhee you'll do great~" Hoseok patted the top of her head trying to calm the youngest down

"Gwangju is way less scarier Hobi-" Minhee sighed into Hoseok's chest causing the older boy to let out a little giggle

Since J-Hope and Minhee both grew up in Gwangju, He kind of had a sixth sense knowing how the girl must be feeling. 

A new school... in a new city... being an idol-

You have the Busan boys- (Jimin and Jungkook)

Daegu boys- (Yoongi and Taehyung)

Prince and Princess of Gwangju- (Minhee and J-Hope)

"But you know something Minhee-ah?" Hoseok held her shoulders as she looked up to the boys bright brown eyes 

"At least your not going through this alone-"

"JUNGKOOKIEEE-" Jin shouted from the top of his lungs as the boy came running out of his room, backpack in hand

"S-Sorry-" He stuttered trying to hold back his laugh

"I slept though my alarm..."

Jeon Jungkook really knows how to make an entrance doesn't he?

His antics caused the remaining three in the kitchen to burst out in laugher as Yoongi and Jimin woke up waltzing into the kitchen with sleepy eyes.

Jin forced Jungkook and Minhee to take 'First Day of School' photos together and before they knew it, they were on their way~

Minhee and Jungkook sat in the back of the car as Jin drove. Trying to distract the Maknae's nerves (More Minhee than Jk) Jin just continued to talk. He told them that he would cook their favourite dishes tonight for dinner so that they can look forward to it.

But Minhee's eyes were fixated of the sights of Seoul. She still couldn't believe she was living here. Getting her phone out to take a photo through the window, she just felt... a presence... seemingly watching her.

She looked over at Jungkook who whipped his head so fast in the other direction. Him trying to pretend not being suspicious... makes him even more suspicious.

"What is it?" Minhee questioned as the boy began to scratch the back of his head

"I-" He evaded eye contact

"I-I just never seen you in a school uniform..."

With that comment, Minhee's cheeks instantly heated up as she quickly took interest of the fascinating door handle.

Jin's eyebrows rose with a small smile as he looked through the rear view mirror, easily able to see both maknae's blushing expressions.

'Oh?'

_____________________________

Minhee got through her morning classes with ease. Once her and Jungkook received their schedules and learned where to go, her nervousness was slowly dying down. Just getting through the day is what the goal was.

Waiting for her English class to start, Minhee was twirling her pencil in boredom. She then look over to some other female students grouped together giggling at some video on one of their phones.

No one made an attempt to talk to her...

'Maybe they didnt want to...' Minhee thought with her hair shagged over her eyes as she bit the inside of her cheek

 Just as the bell was about to ring, the girl's ears perked up. She knew that voice from a mile away... and she was so relieved to hear it.

Jungkook took the seat in front of her, flashing a smile before sitting down. 

The boy's eyes practically sparkled when they landed on Minhee. Although the girl reminded neural not trying to show her excitement. Even if she was jumping for joy on the inside.

All of a sudden, a chill ran through Minhee's spine. The feeling of overwhelming pressure seemingly surrounded her. Looking around the room she caught some of the eyes of her classmates. 

Yup. That explains it.

The group of girls from earlier all spread out taking the seats closest to the maknaes. 

Understanding the situation, it took all Minhee had not to roll her eyes.

Him being Jeon Jungkook... in the flesh, had practically all the girls drooling over him. Although, he was too oblivious to notice. 

Jungkook was Mr. Popular, the star as others like to call it... while Minhee...

Well. 

Was just Park Minhee.

And wished she was back at the dorms.

_______________ 

Once returning back home, Minhee and Jungkook quickly changed out of their uniforms and met the rest of the boys in the practice room. That's how it was for the youngest members. School, Practice, Eat, Sleep and Repeat.

It was hard, but they'd do anything for their dreams.

"How was school today Minhee, Jungkook?" Namjoon questioned the maknae's causing their heads to turn in his direction

Jungkook replied almost instantly as Minhee evaded the question entirely.

"Minhee?" Jin turned

Fun fact about Minhee, she was never great at her studies. 

The eldest member waited for her to elaborate as Yoongi slugged an arm over the girls back in praise.

"Atta girl-" 

Yoongi can relate the most to the youngest. To be honest we wasn't the best at his studies either and disliked school with a passion. Though, he endured and stuck with it to the end.

"It's going to be a long year that's for sure-" Minhee playfully sighed causing Yoongi and Namjoon to laugh.

"But you got us Minhee-ah!" Jimin jumped onto her other side slightly startling Yoongi and Minhee

"And were all here to help you and Jungkookie over there-" Hobi walked over calling out Jungkook who was already munching on some snacks

"Thanks guys..."

________________

A/N: This is a bit of a shorter chapter, but Minkook is so cuteeee.