Scary Times in South America

2017.

"Two minutes left!!" A staff member yelled to make sure bts got back on stage on time

Minhee was currently getting her makeup touched up and hair lightly curled right before they would get back on stage... but something definitely was off. It was as if she could feel the tension in the air.

Usually when the last moments arise, all the members are getting touch ups...

She'd usually be hyping herself up in the corner with Taehyung surrounded by the others, but Jimin was the only member with her. 

Weird...

The boy was stealing glances at her from time to time as he kept his eyes locked onto the open space which led to the lounge. Jimin kept fidgeting causing their hair and makeup departments to have some difficulties. They were clueless to what was going on as well.

"Jiminiee-" She turned to the blonde putting a hand on her hip

He was obviously hiding something.

"Out with it-"

"Out with what?" The older boy teased putting on the fakest smile causing the diamond maknae to roll her eyes heading for the exit

Until a certain someone got in the way.

"H-Heyy!!" Minhee shouted as Jimin kept blocking her 

He might be considered 'small and cute'  but boy, was he strong.

'Sorry Minhee-ah...' Jimin thought while holding off the younger girl with all his might remembering what Namjoon told him earlier

5 minutes earlier

"I want you to keep Minhee occupied-"

The blonde listened and watched the leader sternly. It was a really quick conversation between Jimin and Namjoon, but when serious circumstances arise, they take hold of the situation.

"She can't see Jungkookie like this-" Namjoon uttered quietly as they watched the medical team usher Jungkook to take in some oxygen. 

Minhee and Jungkook... were partners in crime. To see one of them down and out, always made the other panic; causing them not to think straight.  

It's happened on multiple occasions between the two, where the boys would start to notice this pattern. They care too much for each other... as they should.

Just knowing Jungkook could be in pain makes Minhee's anxiety double by ten.

Minhee maybe the youngest member in Bangtan, but she's the eldest sibling in her family. Making her a total mother hen.

"Gotcha-" Jimin saluted running off to find the youngest member

______________

With Jimin and Minhee