・BV2 Ep. 3 Purple Skys

Today was an interesting day for sure. One the girl would keep in her memory bank for long as she lived.

They went on an Hawaiian tour/trail that lets you witness the beautiful waterfalls of the island, exotic plants and the mountains off in the distance.

Besides the trail, the bts members honestly didn't do that much today considering they were site seeing and stuffing their bellies.

Speaking of food, after they had their 'brunch', the group traveled to a nearby grocery store. Although the catch was, that they could only buy items with the money they earned from their bottle caps game the night before.

Which Minhee oh so thankfully won four American dollars.

She felt bad for J-Hope and Jungkook, so with her small amount of money she bought two cups of ramen and a bottle of water.

It came out to $3.71.

Minhee declared she didn't need to eat stating she was 'still full on her macadamia nut pancakes'.

So she gave her cup ramens to the boys. 

Later after freshening up, It was now sunset time.

"Taehyungiee can you take a cool picture of me?" She questioned standing closer to the edge of the mountain 

"Minhee-ah be careful-" Suga pointed as she positioned herself on the rock

Night time up in the mountains was quite chilly.

The girl wore her cream coloured nike hoodie with a black vest on top of it paired with her go to leggings and boots.

Her hair was held in a high ponytail with a blue scrunchie. 

As for accessories, she wore a black Fjallraven backpack that carried her essentials, gold earrings (Studs & small hoops) and her go-to rings she wears every day.

With golden hour, it was definitely photoshoot time. 

As she opened up her arms, Taehyung snapped the photo.

One by one, each of the members took their photos.

"You like this angle?" Jimin turned as Minhee turned the phone horizontal to capture more of the landscape

"Jungkookie look at me-"

"Hyung, up here-" Namjoon climbed up the rock posing with Taehyung

"Let's come back later when were older-"

"What, when we're like 50?" Jungkook scoffed

"Can I drop the honorific's then?" Jimin commented causing all the others to laugh

(Cue spring day background music)

"Don't you guys have anything you want to achieve as BTS this year?"

"Let's not get injured-" Jin spoke

"Hot 100 this year-" Namjoon muttered

"Billboard?" J-Hope repeated

"That's a good goal-" Minhee turned with a smile

"For me it's my mixtape-" The boy went on 

"Do you guys have anything you want to achieve individually?"

"Mastering English-" Jungkook answered immediately

"This year?"

"No, lifetime-" The maknae smiled deeply

As each one of them went down the line listing off their goals, the youngest member of bts was completely stumped.

Did she really not have anything?