First Fight

FEBUARY 2020.

"Jk, you're the most Naver searched person in Korea-"

"Minhee-"

"Let me rephrase, Jeon Jungkook of BTS." She put a hand on her hip

"Hasn't Seokjin grilled that into you by now?" She teased

"And you're Park Minhee of BTS-" The boy shot back reassuring her

Currently the golden and diamond maknae's of bts were having a little discussion... that soon turned in to something more. They've been together now for a little over a year and were having the conversation of hypothetically going public with their relationship.

"I'm just gonna be as blunt as possible-" Minhee went on

"Armies are our pride and joy... our best friends..." 

Minhee loved their fans more than she probably even loved herself. They were the best in the entire universe. She was so thankful to them.

Although-

"Compared to the seven of you, I sometimes feel like..."

"The plus one..." She finally admitted out loud 

This was something Minhee's been holding onto her a LONG time. She never wanted to tell the any of the member's this... but-

It's truly how she felt.

 Of course the girl had insecurities, can you blame her?

"They're not here for me... they're here for you guys-"

That one line right there caused Jungkook to shake his head back-and-forth in disagreement starting to get irritated with her words.

They are seven remarkably handsome young men, who sing dance extraordinarily. Not to mention, they have manners, values and personalities to die for. 

Whilst Minhee (in a lot of younger fans minds) was a threat. Unfortunately, that's just how it's always been... and she herself had to come to terms with that.

It doesn't matter if she was talented, has a remarkable personality, sings and dances amazingly-

The fact that she was a female, the only female that is around armies bias'-

All day every day-

It was a problem for most. 

and now to hypothetically reveal her romantic relationship with Jungkook??

True armies loved Minhee with all their heart and support her through thick and thin-

While anti's were not exactly on the same page.

But Jungkook didn't agree with that statement. Not one bit.

"Minhee-ah cut to out-"

It take's a lot for Jungkook to get upset. And this, was starting to irk him.

"I'm sorry jagi, but it's the truth-"

"No-" The boy finally snapped

"NO MINHEE IT ISN'T!" He sat up from the couch with a shout.

"Eight of us!! It's always been like that since they very beginning Jagiya!!"

She ignored his comment, continuing to go off on her rant.

"I'm a fangirl too! Trust me I love all my favourites with all my heart!!" She gushed over bias

"If anyone were to get between our invisible/nonexistent relationship, I'm ready to go to the boxing ring-" She comically put up her fists causing the boy to lightly chuckle at her cute execution of her 'air boxing'.