Six and Seven

JUNE 2011.

Sitting quietly in the waiting area, Minhee couldn't stop tapping her foot in anticipation. Meeting people for the first time was so nerve-racking. Especially when it's the group Bang PD nim is creating. 

It was a lot to take in for a 13 year old girl. 

Although, finding out it was an all male K-pop group... the young girl's parents were the least bit thrilled.

Particularly Minhee's father.

He cared for his little girl of course, but she were to be surround by seven other teenage boys? All day, every day? 

Speaking of her mother and father, they were currently at a near by coffee shop waiting for their daughter. They couldn't wait in the BigHit building, so they opted to explore the city of Seoul.

It took a lot of convincing on Minhee's part. She would make them proud no matter what and prayed that her parents opinion on the matter wouldn't effect her chances of joining the k-pop group.  

Sitting quietly for what practically felt like hours, the brunette's senses tripled. Every creek, knick and crack, Minhee would jump and whip her head around.

It still wasn't completely confirmed that Minhee was an official member yet, so who knows the reason why they were calling her out here for. 

Yup. She was so nervous.

Hearing shoes skid on the shiny tiles, Minhee shifted her attention to the door as she watched another teenage boy enter the room quietly taking a seat on the opposite side of the room.

He didn't make eye contact at all and sat quietly looking around.

. . .

"Are you here for the group too?" 

He questioned, causing Minhee to instantly nod; jumping out of her skin.

The boy let out a small smirk noticing her jitteriness. He got up and took a seat across from her. He was just as nervous mind you, but all Taehyung could think about was how much she looked like she was going to pass out.

Maybe he could help?

"My names Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you-" He bowed

Minhee finally looked up from the ground and locked eyes with his dark brown orbs. Her cheeks instantly started in burn.

'Wow. He's pretty-' 

The boy was tall... Well, taller than her of course. 

He wore a pair of plaid pants with an all black blazer, paired with combat boots. He also had ash brown hair with a perfect complexion. 

"I'm Park M-Minhee-" She stuttered whilst playing with her hands awkwardly 

"Nice to meet you Minhee-ssi-" Taehyung smiled before leaning back into his chair eyeing the girl

"Wait-" He sat forward leaning his elbows on his knees

"How old are you?"

The girl couldn't have been the same age as him, could she? She did look a bit on the younger side- 

Minhee looked at the boy again before responding. 

"T-Thirteen-"

The boys spazzed now leaning back dramatically causing the girl to slightly laugh at his actions.

"Aish!! You're only Thirteen!?"

"I guess that make's me your Oppa then huh?" He teased causing Minhee to crack a smile