Minhee and Bang Chan

2018.

It was quite the year.

Some would say for the better, some would say for the worse-

But for Minhee...

Being with Bang Chan definitely made her happier.

Between discussing disbanding in earlier months, touring, Jungkook's injury and their fame starting take off in America... it all began to affect them... 

Causing it to take its toll. 

Oh, how much Minhee used to cry herself to sleep just thinking about it-

Obviously, they kept the 'disbanding' information confidential upon themselves... But once meeting the Stray Kids leader for the first time-

The rainy cloud that would sit upon the girl's head started to magically disappear.

Meeting Bang Chan was actually a full-blown accident. She got lost in the JYP building and stumbled upon the leader as he was on his way to practice.

Minhee visit's JYP quite often because she is friends with a few of the members of TWICE.

Specifically Nayeon. (They're besties)

There are certain instances when Minhee feels like she needs to get away from the boys.

Not in a bad way, of course-

It's hard sometimes being the only female member in the group, so when Minhee feels like she needs girl power, she heads over to JYP when she has the time.

Minhee adored the female K-pop group; even though rumours say Sana, Jeongyeon and Dahyun despised the female bts member.

There are compilation videos on YouTube of the girls reacting to Minhee. 

At awards shows, music banks or even in just normal conversation.

The eye rolls, the giggles, the disses.

All on camera. Fans could only assume that the rumour was true.

And it goes double for Black Pink's Kim Jennie.

Minhee and Jennie... officially only ever met through Lisa-

and....

That's all they needed. 

It's not that they hated each other, the power of social media is just gigantic. Fan's love to speculate.

Lisa on the other hand is Minhee's biggest supporter. When bts is performing, the girl is always there to sing along and give a standing ovation for her and the boys. 

While Jisoo and Jennie... may or may not be throwing the side shade.

Once again, the world just has it out for Minhee. Why so much hate? What has she done to deserve such harm?

Just another thing to add to Park Minhee's 'List of Problems'.

_______________

"Hey-"

"Is it bad that the news articles talk about us daily?" The boy looked up from scrolling on his phone turning to the girl. 

They were sitting on the hill top over looking the city.

"I guess not. They write false stories about me and the boys all the time. So, no-"

"O-Oh... I-I'm sorry-" He turned to the girl with a slight frown

"N-No!! Don't be sorry!!" She spazzed with reddened cheeks as the sun slowly set

"It is what it is..."