Falling Apart

NOTE: This chapter contains themes of depression, anxiety, eating disorders, etc. If that makes you uncomfortable feel free to skip. Also, long chapter.

_______________________

Late 2014.

It was an ordinary day like anything else. Jungkook was playing video games with Jin and Taehyung- 

Namjoon on the other hand was just coming back from his daily workout. Throwing a towel over his shoulders he took off his headphones before wandering around the dorms to see what everyone else was up to.

Remembering what Hoseok said to him earlier...

Him and Jimin were going to the dance studio to practice their choreography.

So the last person to check on was-

"Minhee-ah-" He opened to door to her and Hoseok's dorm room.

For the past couple of months Namjoon has been keeping an eye on the youngest member. He wasn't blind, he's seen the stuff they say on tv-

Not to mention the slander about her on social media.

Being very young at the time, (Ages 16-22) to be honest the boys didn't know how to handle the situation.

Bang PD-nim though, was all over it. He reached out to the news networks, shut down posts on social media... He did as much as a manager can do...

But it wasn't enough.

When she would be online reading hate comments, Namjoon could see the hurt in her eyes. He would snatch her phone right under her nose; not giving it back until he thought she was stable enough to have it.

"Minhee-ah are you here??" Namjoon questioned looking around as he entered Minhee and Hoseok's room

There was a group picture of her and the boys framed on her dresser, a selfie of her and Hoseok, a photo of her an Jungkook's first day of high school together as well as a bulbasaur plush sitting on top of her bed.

He won that for her at Lotte World. Namjoon smiled reminiscing the memory until he heard a strange noise coming from the bathroom.

"Minhee??" He knocked softly on the door, but no answer 

Putting his ear to the door, he heard the sink faucet running.

 So someone was in there-

"Minhee-" This time his voice was solid and his knocks were more stern

Somethings wrong. He just... felt it.

Hearing the girls sniffles and weeps, Namjoon wasn't waiting one bit.

"Minhee-ah I'm coming in-"

As he cracked open the door, there was the youngest member.

The only thing Namjoon remembers seeing was the refection of Minhee's face in the mirror.

The pit in his stomach instantly fell. 

Her hair was a mess, cheeks reddened due to her over excessive crying. She seemed to be heaving over the sink.

Water began to trickle down the double sinks over flowing with her elbows leaning against the sink bowl. The ends of her hair were soaked, her phone was on the ground with the screen cracked, towels thrown around everywhere.

It looked like a disaster scene. 

She was wearing an over sized t-shirt that basically swallowed her whole body with a pair of shorts and long socks.