The Ellen Show

A/N: Namjoon and Minhee primarily speak English in this interview. Italics will be Korean. 

_____________________

2017.

Today was the big day. BTS' first appearance on the Ellen show. Minhee herself and the other boys could attest to this, they were beyond excited. Being a guest on the Ellen Show in North America was a huge deal to most actors/actresses, musicians and public figures.

In their dressing room, Minhee and Namjoon were helping the rest of the members with their prepared english speeches and sentences. You could tell some were more nervous than others, but Minhee for example was the most nervous. 

She'd watch the show all the time growing up in Canada because it would be on tv when she'd get home from school. Never ever in the girls life did she expect to be a guest on the woman's talk show, but here she was. 

Minhee's long blonde hair was loosely curled at the ends as the front pieces of her hair were lightly pulled back tied off with a camo coloured ribbon.

She wore a short flowy army green dress that had beautiful retractable puffy sleeves so when they did their performance, she could take them off and dance with ease. 

Paired with her outfit, Minhee wore her statement pieces. Fishnet stocking and black doc martins.

 Fishnet stocking and black doc martins

(A/N: Pretend the dress is green)

Minhee's placement was in the front row, between V and RM with Suga to the left of V. Jimin, J-Hope, Jungkook and Jin all sitting behind the couch on stools.

"Okay, we have an interpreter just in case-" Ellen introduced the man sitting on the single chair next to her 

"Although RM, Minhee-" Hearing their names caused the duo's heads to perk up

"You two speak English pretty well correct?"

Namjoon answered first explaining how he watched the American sitcom 'Friends' to learn English. Once he finished, the attention was then turned to Minhee.

"I actually grew up in Canada before returning back home to South Korea when I was a child-"

"Oh really?" Ellen's eyes widened 

"Yes, in Vancouver-" Minhee proceeded to nod

"So I take it you're a Bieber fan, Eh?" The talk show host joked causing the girl to slightly twinge

Canadian jokes... Minhee really didn't like them. 

"As much as I love Justin, because he's ABSOLUTELY amazing-" Minhee gushed

You get the girl talking about her Canadian boys, she just won't shut up. 

"I really admire Shawn Mendes-" She admitted making the armies in the stands scream causing the other members to laugh