Graduation Ceremony

MARCH 2017.

                              [BANGTAN BOMB!]

                              [BANGTAN BOMB!]

"Today-" 

"We're doing our high school graduation ceremony-"

Jungkook narrated looking directly into the camera slightly nervous whilst in the background you see Minhee shuffling around. She was sitting directly behind him in the car.

The golden and diamond maknae's were dressed up for their graduation, wearing their formal school uniforms. Finally, their three years of high school are coming to an end.

Thank god.

"Our member's came to our entrance ceremony-" She began munching on a snack

"and they're coming to our graduation today as well." Jungkook finished with a smile as Minhee cheered in the background

"Also, today for the ceremony... we had to be made up-" The boy gestured his uniform

"Minhee-ah looks beautiful today doesn't she?" He slyly turned in his seat as the camera zoomed in on Minhee who froze on sight with gummy worms hanging out of her mouth. 

The camera man and Jungkook burst out into laughter as Minhee hit him on the shoulder.

He then opened his mouth wide making the girl roll her eyes feeding him some of her gummy worms.

Minhee couldn't help it. When she gets nervous, she becomes a snacker. 

"Hopefully we can get through the ceremony without any problems-"

"After all I'm paying for our meal-"

"Oh? You are?" She teased slightly kicking his seat comically

"Yah! Which means I get to pick what we're having. Black bean noodles~" He smiled brightly into the camera as Minhee nodded in the background

Black Bean Noodles. She can live with that.

Once they got to the school, Jungkook and Minhee received their diploma's as they waited in anticipation for their groupmates to arrive. Turning to each other, their beaming smiles widened.

"Minhee-ah-"

"Jungkook-ah-"

They rose up their diploma's at the same time.

"We did it-"   

Enjoying their accomplishment together, the maknae's embraced as the BTS graduation song played over lapping the audio.

Back in the car, Minhee and Jungkook waited for the boys to arrive. Since Bangtan Sonyeondan was attending the ceremony, they had to come in the building through a different route. 

The safest procedures was put in place. 

"I think the BTS members just arrived-" Jungkook looked through the side window with Minhee looking through the back window