⭒ Bts Universe

Note: The is based off of the 'SAVE ME' Webtoon as well as the themes of their music videos.

            "The way the clouds look so calm in the sky... I envy them."

.            NAME: Park Minhee

.                     AGE: 16

.         OCCUPATION: Student 

.                JOB: Waitress 

.      LOVE INTEREST: Kim Taehyung

__________________

.                     FAMILY:    

Brother: Park Jimin   

Mother: (No Longer in Contact)

Father: (No Longer in Contact)

_____________

"Don't leave me, stay on the phone... Minhee please-"

 Minhee please-"

_____________

.                    FRIENDS:

                -Kim Namjoon

                -Min Yoongi

               -Jung Hoseok

               -Jeon Jungkook 

               - Kim Seokjin

______________

BACKSTORY: Park Minhee is the younger sister of Park Jimin. She attended the same Middle and High school as Jungkook. Being in the same classes as him for years, they've became best friends.

All eight of them... When they were all together... They just felt Young-

Forever.

But when her parents decided to put her older brother in a mental institution for absolutely no reason-

When your son is having seizures, don't you think you should take him to see a neurologist and not put him in a mental institution?

Minhee wasn't going to stand for that. She argued with her parents on a daily basis. The anxiety in her chest spiralled and she started to have frequent panic attacks. Jungkook even noticed her weight loss. She screamed and cried all the time... until the unthinkable happens. 

Her parents threaten her with the same exact thing.  

Minhee seemed crazy in their eyes, although she was just scared. It's been almost a whole year since she has even seen Jimin. Not once did her mom and dad talk about their son. She was so worried.

Running to her room, the girl furiously packed a duffle bag before leaving the house for good. 

What's even more sad is that her parents didn't even look for her. They didn't care to even try. 

She stay's with Namjoon and his younger siblings. Minhee decided to get a part-time job after school because she felt bad for Namjoon who insisted taking her in. It's the least she could do.

Works at a diner where the manger mistreats their employees. 

She only stayed in school because the rest of the boys refused her of dropping out.

Having early morning classes, late night shifts and trying to figure out where Jimin is located; Minhee soon became an insomniac. 

She could only fall asleep in the arms of one person. Her Boyfriend.

Minhee and Taehyung developed romantic feelings for each other pretty early on

Minhee and Taehyung developed romantic feelings for each other pretty early on. Right after Jimin was admitted into the hospital. They closely bonded due to their dysfunctional family situations.

When Minhee one afternoon decided to drop by Taehyung's house unannounced, she single handedly watched Taehyung's father 'beat the crap out of him'. Too stunned with fear to move, she hid behind the side of the house. Watching his fathers car pull out of the drive way, the girl crawled through the open window shakily.

Her heart almost dropped at the sight of the boy. He was bleeding, pale and unresponsive. Doing absolutely anything she can do, Minhee nursed him back to health.

Minhee was Taehyung's light.

But even she wasn't enough to stop him from jumping...

 And nor was he enough to stop her from the train.

In multiple music videos, Minhee is seen trying to comfort Taehyung whilst dealing with her personal anxieties. 

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡

A/N: I want to write more chapters based on the Webtoon, so stay tuned for that!! I think it'll be fun adding Minhee into the mix.