Chapter-1

"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous,
that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments
spent together within a minute."

" you said your love has so much power that it tackles every problem you had" Ankush taunted her.

" But look at you standing here in the family court dissolving your marriage" he added further.

" I still love him" she whispered.

" yes so much, I can see"

Sana sat on the bench outside the courtroom waiting for sidharth, they do live in the same house like strangers, when they talk it eventually leads to a fight where they start throwing dirt on each other, saying mean things and accusing each other. She doesn't have any idea when their marriage comes to a standstill, where they couldn't stand beside each other, a tear left out from her eye which she wiped out harshly.

" don't cry, don't cry..you are strong
You are enough for yourself" she motivated herself breathing in and out as her doctor stated, she developed an anxiety disorder in the past few months.

Sidharth's car halted outside the court gate, he stepped outside wearing his glasses, his eyesight became weak as he spends more of his time on the laptop screen writing his novels. The media surrounded him with the cameras and mic on his face.

Talking about Sidharth Dutta, he became a famous writer, his three back to the back novels were able to attain the reader's attention, he opened his own publication house "S.S. Publication" the web shows and films were made on his novels, the success kissing his feet.

" Sir is this true you and your wife are going to take divorce??" a reporter asked pushing a mic on his face.

" Sir is your wife having affair with Ankush Kapoor??" Another one asked, he fisted his hand in a tight grip when his bodyguards escorted him inside the gates of the courtroom.

" you didn't change a bit, it's too easy to make you angry??" Ankush questioned lightning his ciggerate.

" Let me tell you one thing, it's a secret, we didn't sleep together only for once but for many times" he whispered in his ears dropping the bomb which scattered his heart into pieces.
*******

"Sign it" he yelled throwing papers on her face, she looked at him dumbfounded, his eyes were dark bloodshot, the veins of his hand popped out which only happens because of his anger, he breathes heavily, puffing the cigarette and coughing.

She stands up taking the venomous stick out of his mouth, throwing it on the ground, crushing it with her feet.

" How dare you???" he questioned clutching his arms tightly.

" it's will cost you fine, you can't smoke in court premises" she showed him the board, he groaned.

" It's my money, I can pay a fine, just stay away from me, your touch disgust me" he said.

" same here, your touch loathing me" she said yanking his hand.

" case no. 151 court me haazir ho" an announcement made breaking their eye contact, he know she do care about him, he leaves smoking for her as its affecting his health however he started it again just because she said no to it, he wanted to showcase her, she doesn't matter to him.

" both of your clients filled for the mutual divorce," the judge asked their lawyers, they nodded in return.

" May I know the cause?"  he asked.

" sir my client Mr sidharth Dutta and his wife Mrs Sana Dutta aren't comfortable living together under the same roof, their difference start increasing with each day passing and the numerous of fights"

" Are you guys sure for divorce" sana looked at him, who didn't look back at her for even a second breaking her heart more, she wanted to give a chance to this marriage, she doesn't want to give up although she couldn't force him even after he demands for separation the last thing he wants from her and she said yes.

" I am sure" her voice reached in his ear.

" doesn't she was the one who asked me to give it a chance then when she is now saying yes, can't she try it harder than before, I know she can't...i hurt her a lot," he thinks in his mind.

"Mr Dutta are you sure??" he asked.

" 100 per cent sure" the tear-filled in both of their eyes, the memories came in front of their eyes, the day of their marriage, their laughter and many more.

" ok then the statements are recorded, an order on the first motion is passed by the court. Post this step, a 6 months period is given to both of you to divorce before we can file for the second motion. The maximum period for filing second motion is 18 months from the date of presentation of the divorce petition in the family court, unless the petition is withdrawn in the meantime." their lawyers informed them, they nodded.

Her steps shook as she takes a step, her one hand resting on her head before she can hit the ground the same arms where she found her solace every time secure her.

" Are you fine??" he asked, she for a second thinks, they became the same as they were before, taking care of each other, his eyes held worry for her.

"Aise hi rehne ka irada hai?? Stand up, I don't have time to waste" he uttered, she stands saying a quick thank you before rushing towards her car, he know he acts like a moron but he felt hurt and wants her to feel the same hurt, he went through.

" sir chle" his driver asked.

" wait, let the mam car go first and tell the guards to look after as no media person can question her" he nodded passing the order to the guards.

After wiping her tears, she wears her belt starting the engine, she went away.

" let's go" he said after securing about her safety.

" I never knew
I could feel so much pain
And yet be so much in love
With the same person"

Note:
Do like, comment and share your views ❤️❤️