Ch-20

"Marriages are not perfect, you have to make it and you have to keep making it everyday"

Marriages are celebrated like a festival in India, with a lot of rituals, functions, the elder beliefs, relatives and friends, some fights and some brewing love stories, The marriage they were hosting is of The Tripathi's daughter who is very conscious with every ritual, the team has faced so many problems doing some decoration on two different places, nothing like this informed to them, however, sana handled it beautifully, the Haldi ritual is going on in front of her eyes sadhna Tripathi weds Aman Gupta.

" do you need anything," sana asked watching sadna standing on the terrace of the hotel after the mehndi ceremony, she came for some fresh air, when she went back into her room she saw missed calls on her phone followed by several messages "I am off for someplace my phone will be switched off for a while, don't take tension, take care and meet you soon"

" no I was just smoking., don't tell anyone please, it's not allowed....you know" sana nodded watching the beautiful moon in the sky.

" you want??" she asked, sana hummed taking another cigarette from her.

" nervous??"

" a lot, it's an arranged marriage set up, I don't know him for so long and you can say known him for two months"

" two months are more than enough to know the person"

" We didn't talk much, not allowed in our house, I talked to him on the phone like very less, we didn't have any dates before marriage except spending some stolen time when we used to go shopping for the marriage"
Taking a long drag...

"it doesn't matter if you had an arranged marriage or love marriage sadna, we often think that love marriages are easy but no it's just a misconception, for every successful relationship, needs both partner's time, trust in each other, respect for each other, you may go through ups and downs but just remember they all take work, commitment, and a willingness to adapt and change with your partner, it's not going to easy but I suggest you enjoy the process of knowing him, take your time to fall in love with him eventually you will, I saw you secretly messaging him and taking his glance" she blushed.

" Tell me about your wedding day, how was it??"

" Adventurers, lovable and so precious" she uttered grinning at the flashbacks which came in front of her eyes.

"Sana" he opened the door of his house, she entered spanking his ass and winking towards him.

" Why are you here this early?" he asked gulping the half water bottle in one go as he just woke up from his deep slumber.

" shadi krega merse  ?" she asked sitting on the sofa.

" what did you just say?"

"Mr Writer sidharth Dutta, will you marry me today in two hours" she whispered encircling her arms on his neck, standing in between his legs.

" bol kutte" snapping his bicep she asked for his answer.

" sweetheart but our family" he tried to give a reason.

" teri family mujhe except krlegi ??" he nodded.

" then you know about my family, marry me today or else they will emotionally blackmail me and for your kind information, some family is coming to see me, bhag ke aayi hu me"

" I should inform my family"

" maine kardia and you know what ye dad ka plan hai, woh log aate hi honge"

" my dad, not possible"

" why bharkurdaar, tumhari maa se humari mohabbat ke qisse sune hai kabhi" deepesh speaks opening the door as the family had one extra key given by sana.