Chapter-3

" people often says
Time heals the pain
But it's doesn't, it's just
Lightened the scars"

" careful" sana yelled watching a heavy pregnant Niharika cascading the stairs, her one leg twisted and she lose her balance but before that sana somehow made her way to help her out, all the family members looked in their direction with worry on their faces, all colour of her face faded away, she sat on the stair itself crying her heart out, Rehaan on her side in a second consoling her.

" have some water bhabhi," she said giving her the glass of water.

" stay away from them" his voice echoed in the whole house fearing the poor heart to hide in her grandmother.

Sana's heart clenched with his voice, she took two steps backwards from her, he covered the distance between them hurriedly, gripping her wrist tightly, he looked into her eyes with disgust.

" what were you trying to do huh??" he yelled at her questioning.

" I told you to stay away from my family, agr abhi khuch ho jata toh, who would be held responsible, pehle hi ek baar kar chuki ho, dusro ko toh woh Khushi ka ehsaas hone do," he said jerking her slightly, she holds the railing to stable herself.

" sidharth not a word more," Ipshita yelled at him.

" yaaa apk pyari beti jo hai, woh kabhi khuch glt kar hi nh skti, har chiz ke peeche reason Hoga nh, she is extremely great women who killed her...." a slap lands on his right cheek, he stumbled on his place.

" don't say that ever" sana uttered every word with gritted teeth.

" ever...understand" he stepped out of the house with tears in his eyes, starting his car engine, he turned his car to an empty road aimlessly, don't know where the roads go, all he thinks that he hurt her miserably turning her scars into bruises again, he wants to scream, cry in her arms, wants to held her petite figure but the distance became so vast in their relationship if he wants to do it, he couldn't, the situation made both of them to stands at the far corners from each other where they can see and feel each other pain but couldn't heal it.

" why God why does this have to happen with us??" he screamed punching the steering wheel, crying his heart out.

" come back please baby comes back, I miss you, I can't function properly without you, it's hurting too much in my heart please" he repeated again and again till his tears dried up.
**********
" I am sorry to ruin your happy day, I didn't mean to hurt her bahi believe me," she said scotting down in front of them.

" I know bacha, you will be the last person to hurt anyone of us" she nodded.

" And you didn't ruin our day, you saved it sana thank you" Niharika thanked her hugging her tightly.

Sana left the place unable to control herself more, she felt her heart smashed into pieces by him, the pain which she hideout somewhere deep inside her comes out again refreshing her every wound, she cried, cried for him, for them, oh how she wished she didn't go in those lanes again and again which end everything between them, their happiness, their togetherness but life doesn't work how we want it's to work., she felt a hand on her shoulder, hurriedly she wiped all her tears and looked at the person and break down the next moment in her arms crying miserably, screaming in pain, gripping the hem of her saree.

" bs bacha bs bs ho gya, calm down" she uttered controlling herself from crying.

" maaaa..." she whispered in between her sobs.

" I am here I am here," she said caressing her hair lovingly.

" I didn't mean to do anything I swear"